chuwi hi10 pro touchpad problem (help me) - Chuwi Hi10 - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi10 chuwi hi10 pro touchpad problem (help me)

Follow Us

chuwi hi10 pro touchpad problem (help me)

[Copy link]

alisahan|Post time:8-27-2017 04:09:15 View:717|Reply:16

Hello there
I threw the chuei hi10 pro tabletime format.
I installed windwos 10 home with usb help. I deleted and reassembled the hdd partitions during formatting. I removed the andorid section and made room for the memory.

My touchscreen did not work properly when I installed my driver and finished the installation. When I click on the touch screen, it clicks on different places. How can i fix it. I'm delighted if you help me.

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 8-23-2017 10:09:11 | Show all posts
You will need to reinstall the touch controller.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqpKvT8-VB_8qlyJ5IfAtqRCv3ud
Chuwi Moderator
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

alisahan| Post time 8-24-2017 01:40:03 | Show all posts
The driver is not updating. Already loaded. It does not accept the driver you give it when you lift the driver.

The touch screen is working but it is printing the wrong places. Can it be a hardware failure?

Use magic Report

jtrosky| Post time 8-24-2017 01:43:14 | Show all posts
Is it possible that you are using the wrong drivers?  There are 2 different "versions" of the Hi10 Pro (use different hardware inside and need different drivers).  You can tell which "version" you have by the serial number - it will either start with PQ or HQ.  I believe that you need to download the correct drivers for the "version" that you have...

Use magic Report

alisahan| Post time 8-24-2017 08:41:48 | Show all posts
It starts with HQ.

Use magic Report

alisahan| Post time 8-24-2017 08:48:54 | Show all posts

Serial number of my tablet.
chuwi hi10 pro.jpg

Use magic Report

jtrosky| Post time 8-24-2017 12:15:55 | Show all posts
Unfortunately, I'm not sure where to find the correct drivers (I have PQ Hi10 Pros)!  I only see one driver .zip file and it appears to be for the PQ devices.  

Can someone help here??  

I'm sure if you download the correct Windows installation files for the HQ devices and re-install, that your touchpad would work, but hopefully someone can a) confirm that the HQ devices need a different touch driver and if so, b) where to download it from.  I'm sorry, but the whole Chuwi download "system" is just horrible...

Use magic Report

alisahan| Post time 8-26-2017 22:08:18 | Show all posts
Does not this forum have the power of chuwi?

Where do I find the right drivers for my HQ type device?

I just need sensors and drivers for the touchscreen.

I would like to thank the interested friends.

Use magic Report

mouaisien| Post time 8-26-2017 22:29:03 | Show all posts
Edited by mouaisien at 8-26-2017 22:38

Maybe you sould make a new Windows install, drivers included!

2. The serial number of the begin with HQ64 (Hi10 HQ64G42170100001-Hi10 HQ64G42170300000)

Android: password: en.chuwi.com

Hi10 Pro (H) Z8350CPU Android Download

Windows: no password
Hi10 Pro (H) Z8350CPU Windows Download

Use magic Report

jtrosky| Post time 8-27-2017 04:09:15 | Show all posts
I'm sure that a fresh Windows install using the Chuwi images will work, but you shouldn't have to do a complete re-install just to install a driver!  Chuwi should make the HQ drivers available separately as well.

@alisahan - in the OP, you mention that you installed Windows 10 Home after deleting all of the Android partitions.  What Windows image did you use to do that install?  Did you use the Chuwi-provided Windows 10 images?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

12Next
Return to list
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list