Edited by Motobot at 9-7-2017 18:58 |
I do not understand why to wait for help from someone?! Help yourself! That's my motto.
You can find all drivers for yourself. Just download an official Win10 install file for your device from the thread first. UnRar it. Find an install.wim file in the Image folder and copy it to the root of drive X.
1. Create two temporary folders on drive X and name them as 1, 2;
NB. Hereinafter, X is a letter of your local drive. Do not forget to replace it with your real drive letter in each DISM command.
2. Run the Command Prompt as Admin and mount the image in X:\1 with the following DISM command
Do not forget to put your real drive letter instead of X here and further
As operation completed do not close the Command Promt window. Copy the Code
- Dism /Mount-Wim /index:1 /WimFile:X:\install.wim /MountDir:X:\1
3. Run the Power Shell as Admin and copy all drivers with the following command
As operation completed close the Power Shell window and went to the Command Prompt window. Copy the Code
- Export-WindowsDriver -Path X:\1 -Destination X:\2
4. Unmount your image file with the following command
As operation completed close the Command Promt window. Copy the Code
- Dism /Unmount-Wim /MountDir:X:\1 /Discard
Voila, all the drivers are in the folder 2. You can drink champagne now!