Chuwi pq64 single boot bios - Chuwi Hi10 - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi10 Chuwi pq64 single boot bios

Follow Us

Chuwi pq64 single boot bios

[Copy link]

Vamire|Post time:8-30-2017 14:19:56 View:258|Reply:5

May I have a single boot bios? I already uninstall the android partition. So I need the single boot bios is it possible to have it? My tablet is the chuwi hi10pro pq64 version.

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 8-27-2017 05:17:15 | Show all posts
If you have uninstalled Android and removed the partitions you can either expand the Windows space resized Windows partition or do a clean installation with the official forum ISO that includes the drivers. You can also do it with an ISO downloaded from Microsoft, Windows 10 Home multilanguage, but in this case you must install the drivers manually. If you just want to delete the dual boot menu you just have to, in Windows, select the Android switch, on the next screen, give cancel and on the next screen change to disable.
Chuwi Moderator
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

mimble| Post time 8-27-2017 21:58:07 | Show all posts
May I have a single boot bios?

There is no such thing as a single boot bios. I think what you want is to fix up the bootloader (the dual boot menu). This is what manonegra222 is suggesting, although when I read his post, it looks as if he did not explicitly say you should go to the "switchnow" program that comes with the machine.
Have you got rid of all the unnecessary partitions ? It makes a huge difference. There was something like 14 partitions on the device as delivered.

Use magic Report

Vamire| Post time 8-30-2017 03:57:29 | Show all posts
Yo guys. I just need the single boot bios. Everything else is ok in my system.
I asked a single boot bios for some reasons and not for what are you talking about.
I'm waiting for an official answer on my problem.
Thanks.

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 8-30-2017 13:35:02 | Show all posts
Vamire replied at 8-30-2017 12:57
Yo guys. I just need the single boot bios. Everything else is ok in my system.
I asked a single boot ...

There is no single boot bios for your device
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 8-30-2017 14:19:56 | Show all posts
The only way to remove the dual boot menu is as I put it before. This way the tablet will boot directly into Windows.
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list