The Chuwi hi13 tablet does not turn on! Reset BIOS? - Chuwi Hi13 - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi13 The Chuwi hi13 tablet does not turn on! Reset BIOS?

Follow Us

The Chuwi hi13 tablet does not turn on! Reset BIOS?

[Copy link]

van_der_alex|Post time:9-5-2017 10:34:22 View:602|Reply:8

Edited by van_der_alex at 8-30-2017 01:01

The Chuwi hi13 tablet does not turn on! The screen does not turn on at all, the logo does not appear.
The tablet worked perfectly normally for about a month. For two days it was lying off, it was not touched, drops and damages were excluded.
After a short press of the power button, nothing happens. If the keyboard is connected, when the power button is pressed briefly, the white power indicator on the keyboard lights for a few seconds, then goes out.
When the charger is connected, the red charge indicator on the tablet lights up. After several hours of charging, the red charge indicator on the tablet went out. But the tablet still does not turn on.
With a long press of the power button, the red indicator goes out for a second, then lights up again. After that, the tablet will not turn on anyway.
Is it possible to fix the tablet yourself? There is a soldering station, a programmer. What kind of malfunction can these symptoms indicate?

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 9-3-2017 11:21:00 | Show all posts
Motobot replied at 9-3-2017 19:51
У нас все дома, van_der_alex))
Попробуйте длительное нажатие  ...

With all due respect, could you please keep the Russian language in the Russian sub forum
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!
Reply Support 0 Not support 1

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 8-29-2017 22:23:43 | Show all posts
Hello, If your tablet can't turn on, please try to following methods:

1. Tablet without power (less than 1% of the electricity)
If you press the power button, you can plug in the adapter charging for half an hour to 1 hour then trying to boot to see whether there is improvement;

2. Adapter or data line is bad
In other equipment (such as mobile phones, equivalent current and voltage plate) to test whether the normal charge, if not normal, please replace the adapter, charging line.

3. False crash status
Plug in the adapter to  charge the tablet , charging time is about 1 hour ,then long press the power button for 15 seconds to reset, after 5 to 10 seconds to restart the tablet.

4. the press button is broken
The power button is broken, no touch, leading to the power button can't normal  be used, need to assemble the machine shell key or FPC ribbon cable again.

5. USB Charging Defective
You can check USB interface whether it is abnormal, such as damaged, pinhole offset, plug the USB cable charging and feel loose, you can be sure that  the USB interface is bad, resulting in plug-in adapter is not charging,  it need to replace USB interface;

6. the battery is bad
Plug in the adapter after the charge indicator has a flash, boot prompts 100% power, the adapter pulled out  it immediately shutdown, this phenomenon is a bad battery problem,  you can replace the battery;

7. the display is bad
Turn on the tablet, the back of tablet appear light display, forced long press the power button for 15 seconds can also appear a normal backlight prompts to turn off, the tablet this phenomenon is in consequence of bad display, you can replace the display;

8. the display FPC cable  is bad
The customer accidentally thrown  the tablet in the cause of using it, or the battery loose lead to the display FPC cable fall off,  resulting in the machine does not boot, need to disassemble the flat battery power and re-insert the FPC cable, or bad cable need to replace the cable.

9. BIOS drop out
Need to disassemble the machine with a jig on the computer to brush BIOS, it can not directly use U disk to operate;

10. bad motherboard
The motherboard is bad, and the hardware needs to repair

If it can't still solve your problem, please contact your seller and return it for repair, or email to service@chuwi.com.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

van_der_alex| Post time 8-29-2017 23:36:25 | Show all posts
One of the other owners of this tablet in the Russian forum said that he had similar symptoms after installing the bios option fast boot - enable. I also set this option! I think that the problem is in it. How on this model to reset the bios? Version 1.14.

Use magic Report

van_der_alex| Post time 8-31-2017 07:43:21 | Show all posts
Hey! How I can reset bios in hi13?

Use magic Report

van_der_alex| Post time 9-3-2017 08:45:35 | Show all posts
anybody home?

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 9-3-2017 10:51:55 | Show all posts
У нас все дома, van_der_alex))
Попробуйте длительное нажатие на Power (примерно 30 секунд), пауза примерно минута, три быстрых коротких нажатий на Power.  те же действия с включенной зарядкой и после очень длительной зарядки.

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 9-3-2017 12:54:31 | Show all posts
Honestly I have no idea on how to do this without a screen that turns on
I asked some others in the team and they didnt know either...
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Contact me if you need any help

Use magic Report

AJcool| Post time 9-5-2017 10:34:22 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by AJcool at 9-5-2017 10:55
van_der_alex replied at 8-29-2017 23:36
One of the other owners of this tablet in the Russian forum said that he had similar symptoms after  ...

Hi,
Were you able to find a solution to this please?
Seems my Tab has got same exact symptoms as yours, only difference being the cause.
Mine was due to plugging the charger into the micro USB port via an adapter. Not my proudest moment

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list