Need help with drivers - General Discussion - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum General Discussion General Discussion Need help with drivers

Follow Us

Need help with drivers

[Copy link]

SafewordKiwi|Post time:9-5-2017 11:33:13 View:199|Reply:8

I have a Chuwi Lapbook.  Model number is CW1533.  I just recently formatted and installed windows 10 on this lapbook.  The windows I used is Windows Home 10- 64 bit.  

I am having the error "No Audio Output Device is installed."  I would also like to update the rest of the drivers to the newest updates.  If someone could get me a list of the hardware on here I am sure I can look up the individual updates.  Or if someone could tell or link me which link to use for the Chuwi driver updates.  I tried one and it didn't work.  And then it forced a permanent lock when restarting the computer.  So I had to reformat and re-install again.  Everything else seems to be working so far.  The network wifi works, the bluetooth works (audio from the bluetooth works as well), and I don't have really any other issues.  But it can't find the speakers or the audio jack.

Thanks.

Use magic Report

mouaisien| Post time 8-30-2017 13:15:05 | Show all posts
Didn't you find this audio drivers in this page?

This one seems to be the "originals one"
This one by Hackerjack, a very confident moderator.

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 8-30-2017 13:31:47 | Show all posts
You could also try iobit drive booster
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

SafewordKiwi| Post time 8-30-2017 16:11:17 | Show all posts
Ok, so I got correct driver.  And installed it.  I even had to go into device manager, add legacy hardware, choose sound controllers, and add realtek.  It is giving me a code 10  error now.  

I also found out that the previous owner may have accidentally plugged the power into the audio jack.  I am hoping that it didn't fry it.  But I guess it could have.  If that is the case.  Then I guess I can only use Bluetooth audio with this.

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 8-30-2017 23:14:07 | Show all posts
hello, dear, could you please tell me which kind of laptop you have , the 14.1, 15.6 or the 12.3 laptop? what's  the  serial number?

Use magic Report

SafewordKiwi| Post time 8-31-2017 04:37:27 | Show all posts

L14Q64G40161201118

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 9-1-2017 07:16:56 | Show all posts
Just for your convenience, download driver booster and update all drivers. This is something I do on all my devices.
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Contact me if you need any help

Use magic Report

Gajack| Post time 9-3-2017 08:58:24 | Show all posts
Techdragonz replied at 9-1-2017 17:16
Just for your convenience, download driver booster and update all drivers. This is something I do on ...

Yes me too, it's very important  
Chuwi Moderator,

PM me if you have any questions ;)

Use magic Report

mouaisien| Post time 9-5-2017 11:33:13 | Show all posts
I personnaly use DriversCloud.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list