ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi10 Plus battery replacement

Follow Us

battery replacement

[Copy link]

paulcr88|Post time:9-3-2017 20:48:54 View:168|Reply:6

Hi everyone who reads this.
At the begining of the year I bought two CHUWII HI 10 PLUS.
the problem is that recently, there appeared a like a stain or shadow in the center of the screen. I checked the screen protector and it is ok. So I started to notice that the battery heats more than usual, and then I conlcuded that the battery is getting inflated, so it pushes the screen to the front. This is what makes the shadow in the screen.

Now my question. Can I replace the battery, is it possible? do you sell batteries, or I can install a battery from the after market an uniersal one from the same mah?
Thanks for your help

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 9-1-2017 13:50:07 | Show all posts
If it is possible to change the battery of your tablet. To find the right replacement you have to use Ali finder by putting "Hi10 Plus battery" and the reference of your equipment that appears on the back of the tablet. I mean the short number with letters, since the length is the serial number
Chuwi Moderator
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

paulcr88| Post time 9-1-2017 21:43:45 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Great! Thank you!

Use magic Report

paulcr88| Post time 9-2-2017 21:56:06 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I tried on   Ali express and it didn't show any result of a battery specifically for the hi10plus. Now???

Use magic Report

doodzilla| Post time 9-3-2017 06:16:07 | Show all posts
paulcr88 replied at 9-3-2017 13:56
I tried on   Ali express and it didn't show any result of a battery specifically for the hi10plus. N ...

You should be still covered by your warranty. Did you try and email Chuwi customer service?

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 9-3-2017 07:42:18 | Show all posts
paulcr88 replied at 9-3-2017 06:56
I tried on   Ali express and it didn't show any result of a battery specifically for the hi10plus. N ...

You can go to service@chuwi.com and request the replacement there.
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

paulcr88| Post time 9-3-2017 20:48:54 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I live in Costa Rica one friend bought it for me in amazon in during a trip to USA. So I guess the process will take so long... How. Can I contact I sent emails to chuwi but there's no answer

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list