ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi8 Pro Bubble underneath display not going away

Follow Us

Bubble underneath display not going away

[Copy link]

teddybearstand|Post time:9-1-2017 16:20:52 View:75|Reply:5

Hi there. I have had the Hi8 pro for 7 months and there has been some bubble underneath the display. Ive tried to get rid of it with a suction cup but it wont go away. What can i do about this?
image.jpg

Use magic Report

CrisPuello| Post time 9-1-2017 15:10:19 | Show all posts
I think the only way that you have is to disassembly your device and lookaround for reason of it. Maybe too much pressure on screen? Maybe there's something wrong with the battery?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 9-1-2017 15:50:18 | Show all posts
I agree with what Crispuello says. I think the battery has bloated and is pressing on the screen. If so, it is due to overheating, usually by using it while the battery is being charged. You must change it so that it does not continue to press because this could break the display
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

teddybearstand| Post time 9-1-2017 15:58:56 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
That may be possible as I have been having battery issues. It charges for about 10 minutes then stops blinking to a steady led. Also, I’ve been getting shutdowns at 30%! Should i maybe let it cool down off the charger for a few days?

Use magic Report

teddybearstand| Post time 9-1-2017 16:01:23 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
manonegra222 replied at 9-1-2017 15:50
I agree with what Crispuello says. I think the battery has bloated and is pressing on the screen. If ...

That may be possible as I have been having battery issues. It charges for about 10 minutes then stops blinking to a steady led. Also, I’ve been getting shutdowns at 30%! Should i maybe let it cool down off the charger for a few days?

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 9-1-2017 16:20:52 | Show all posts
teddybearstand replied at 9-2-2017 01:01
That may be possible as I have been having battery issues. It charges for about 10 minutes then st ...

so that counts that battery is exhausted. It only charges for 10 minutes and the led is lit solid indicating full charge. You should get a refill. You will not get anything by letting it cool.
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list