ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion General LapBook Air release date?

Follow Us

LapBook Air release date?

[Copy link]

Cerberus73|Post time:9-4-2017 22:05:09 View:118|Reply:4

Any further information regarding the release date and spec list of the Upcoming LapBook Air.. hoping for a Core M3 8gb ram, 256mb SSD option with a 3k Screen touch or otherwise. if they can do that at under a $500 price tag. Anyone from Chuwi got a heads up on this info?

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 9-4-2017 06:55:08 | Show all posts
Well, me myself was quite disappointed when I heard the news...
Lapbook air will hve the n3450 with 8gb ram, 128gb rom and ssd slots, res is 1920x1200
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Contact me if you need any help
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Cerberus73| Post time 9-4-2017 07:59:24 | Show all posts
Oh that res is a killer.. nope. I need a machine for light photoshop work. i do believe there will 2 variants the M3 and the N3450.. still if the screen is the same FHD as quintillion other notebooks available. its a definite no sale, even if it had a full i7 and 32gb of ram in there!

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 9-4-2017 11:00:06 | Show all posts
Uhm, no, as far as I know there will only be a N3450...Maybe next year, like the specs of the hi13 PRO
Res is indeed a point of failure, because what makes this laptop so special now?
The only thing going for it are it looks... Specs wise it is just another Chinese product...
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Contact me if you need any help

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 9-4-2017 22:05:09 | Show all posts
Techdragonz replied at 9-4-2017 20:00
Uhm, no, as far as I know there will only be a N3450...Maybe next year, like the specs of the hi13 P ...

There is just one more thing going for this dissapointment of a LapBook, atleast it have OGS screen
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list