Cbuwi Hi13 Charging But Not switching On - Chuwi Hi13 - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi13 Cbuwi Hi13 Charging But Not switching On

Follow Us

Cbuwi Hi13 Charging But Not switching On

[Copy link]

AJcool|Post time:9-5-2017 10:24:12 View:178|Reply:0

Hey good people,

So I got this type C hub, but it doesn't work (cuz the port on the Hi13 is farther in or something). Anyways I ordered for a Micro USB (male) to type C (female) Adapter so I could connect the hub to the micro USB port on the Hi13.

What happens next was just Bad luck I guess. I mistakenly connected my charger (KEYU KA1440) to the micro USB port (via the adapter) instead of the Type C port and my tab just suddenly went off.

NB:
-It was around 98% -ish when it happened.
-Tab refuses to come on.
-The LED light comes on when I plug in the charger and goes off after a few minute of charging (guess it's fully charged considering it was close to a 100% when this happened)
-When I connect my phone to the Tab (via an OTG) nothing happens, but if I Tap the power button my phone begins to charge for about 10 seconds and then disconnects.

Gosh, I really hope this is something that can be fixed without the need for a Chuwi service centre.

Your suggestions will be truly appreciated.

PS: I tried holding power button for about 15 seconds after leaving it charging for about 50mins or thereabout then try switching it on again but nothing happens.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list