1705 Hi8 Pro Issues - Chuwi Hi8 Pro - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi8 Pro 1705 Hi8 Pro Issues

Follow Us

1705 Hi8 Pro Issues

[Copy link]

valdentw|Post time:9-8-2017 01:18:49 View:365|Reply:3

Just got a hi8 pro and I really like the tablet, but for some reason using Bluetooth while connected via wifi, destroys my connection. I purchased a chuwi leather case with Bluetooth keyboard. When I connect my keyboard the wireless signal maintains good signal, but drops packets or latency increases to 1000+ ms. It basically makes it so I cannot browse the internet at all. I tried using a Bluetooth speaker and the same thing seems to happen. Any one else have this problem? If I disconnect either Bluetooth device during testing the issue would go away. As soon as I reconnected either one the issue would return. Is there a bios or driver update that may fix this? It seems to be a problem in both windows and android. Windows reports my bios version as American megatrends 5.11 5/2/2017. Windows reports my wifi driver as realtek 3008.54.414.2017 6/6/2017. The Bluetooth driver is a generic windows "Bluetooth Radio". I tried creating a support ticket, but I don't really know what the turn around time is. If I can't get this resolved I think I will need to return the tablet.

Use magic Report

CrisPuello| Post time 9-7-2017 02:45:59 | Show all posts
Check your wifi and bluetooth driver settings under device manager. There should be a "Bluetooth/Wifi Collaboration" or something like that.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

valdentw| Post time 9-7-2017 09:05:43 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
No such option with the realtek drivers.

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 9-8-2017 01:18:49 | Show all posts
hello, dear, could you please try following this ways :
1, first check whether network wireless devices operate normally;  whether connection distance is within the valid range,  whether the tablet is connected to the WIFI , whether the method  of using tablet is correct.

2. Whether the network is matched with wifi band (2.4GHz in the communications field called ISM (Industry Science Medicine) the world's public use of the wireless frequency band, is free of charge can be used without the application. So to WLAN brought about by the The disadvantage is interference, because the WLAN work in the 2.4GHz band, some other wireless devices (such as Bluetooth, wireless mouse, etc.) work in the band will interfere with the WLAN wireless signal, resulting in the actual use of WLAN performance deterioration. Group developed a standard in the 5GHz band, 5GHz band is not so much daily interference, the band is very clean, under the same conditions, business performance is better than 2.4GH) you can look at these
3, check whether put the metal plate on the top of the metal, because the metal shielding the signal.
4, whether install the software (for example: anti-virus software), if installed, then there may be software conflicts, uninstall  the software can resolve this problem.
5, if the above are not, you can try to solve by refresh machine. Note: Brush to use the correct method and the refresh machine to match the firmware.
6, refresh still can not solve, that is the hardware problem, please turn maintenance.
have a good weekend

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list