ChuWi Forum»Forum General Discussion General Discussion Sad story about Chuwi`s after-sales and repair servi ...

Follow Us

Sad story about Chuwi`s after-sales and repair service

[Copy link]

Mele|Post time:9-15-2017 00:57:17 View:583|Reply:28

This is my sad ongoing story about Chuwi after-sales and repair service they use.

It all begun atearly July this year, i noticed that something was wrong with mu Chuwi Hi13tablets audio jack. There was severe audio distortion when using3.5mm audio jack with any headphones. USB and bluetooth worked justfine. I uninstalled drivers, re-installed them and i alsore-installed Windows to my tablet but nothing helped.

At this point istarted a thread in Chuwi`s offical forums and got quickly fewanswers. Unfortunately nothing helped and i thougt that should submita support-ticket through Chuwi`s website. I waited sometime and therewas no response, i submit second ticket with same result no response.After that i contacted seller (Aliexpress offical Chuwi store) andthey gave me email to  Chuwi`s service/support. So i sent same emailthat i have sent to the forum with links to videos, but got noresponse. After sometime i sent message to seller (at Aliexpress)that service is not responding to my emails and got answer that theywill push them to asnwer. Finally on 31st July i got email fromservice that they think the problems is in audio jack.

So after almost amonth i was in point that they have acknowledged my problem at Chuwi.After first email thing were going quite smoothly and i was able tosent my tablet to repair center at Germany on 4th August. Before isent tablet to Germany they stated that i have to pay freight costsand they will send it back free once tablet is repaired. For me thiswas quite funny and i asked if they will refund me for freight costsafterwards but i never got answer for that, they just simply ignoredmy question.

So no tablet wassent to service center and accoridnt to Finnish postal service andDHL (not courier one) tablet was receiver successfully on 11thAugust.  At 7th August i sent email to repair center and also Chuwithat will they send me tracking code once tablet is repaired and sentback to me. At 20th August i got reply from service center that theyhaven`t received tablet yet. At this point i sent tracking code andrepair number to Chuwi and also to repair center. At 26th August theyreplied to me from repair center that they will search it. From Chuwiservice center they never replied and thay have not replied about mytablet since.

Because i got noanswer from Chuwi`s service i contacted Chuwi through Facebook andgot reply that they will contact after-sales. After i asked again ifthey have any news at Facebook Chuwi replied that they are searchingmy tablet. Contact with Chuwi`s facebook and repair center happenedall at the same week (around 25-26th August). This week 5th Septemberi asked from repair center if they have found my tablet, they repliedto me that they have not found it. After that i contacted Chuwi againthrough facebook (because Chuwi doesnt answer me directly fromafter-sales). Through Facebook they replied to me that tablet isunder repair, i reply back that repair center just told me that mytablet is not found yet.  Chuwi`s reply for this was that i shouldcontact postal service and make sure that repair center had receivedmy tablet.

So this story of mytablet, Chuwi`s after-sales and repair center so far. It took 1 monthfrom Chuwi to acknowledge that my tablet is broken. After one monthrepair center received my tablet it is still missing. It is over amonth that they reply me from service@chuwi.com.I never got reply for my two submitted support tickets. At Facebookit seems that there is different person answering every time and theydont have a clue what is going on. All i can do is try to sent thememails and ask about my tablet. I am not sure if this just they howChinese companies deal with their after-sales, but for me this isquite sad example how poorly thing can be done. By sending this i`m also hoping that someone at after-sales takes my concern seriously and really tries to help to find my tablet and get it repair and return for it rightful owner.  

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 9-7-2017 08:03:38 | Show all posts
You waited so long to get the anwser: Its the audio jack? WOW, NO SHIT.

Very sad story... You trusted Chuwi and that ended up in loosing your tablet...

I seriously have no clue or advice as this is simply unacceptable and not supposed to happen...

I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Contact me if you need any help
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Mele| Post time 9-8-2017 05:31:34 | Show all posts
Techdragonz replied at 9-7-2017 08:03
You waited so long to get the anwser: Its the audio jack? WOW, NO SHIT.

Very sad story... You trust ...

It wpuld be easier if i could communicate directly to after-sales or promptly with repair service. But after-sales doesnt answer and answering from repair service usually takes few days. Communicating through Facebook is pain in the ass.

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 9-8-2017 08:55:59 | Show all posts
I know what you mean, but us mods, even WE cannot get to them...
Nor do we get informed when a device gets revised and e.g. processor changed.
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Contact me if you need any help

Use magic Report

Mele| Post time 9-8-2017 11:17:02 | Show all posts
Techdragonz replied at 9-8-2017 08:55
I know what you mean, but us mods, even WE cannot get to them...
Nor do we get informed when a devic ...

I wonder why they even have support-ticket system in their website. Is strictly for Chinese user or is it just for "commercial" purposes.

It seems that all i can do is wait more and hope that tablet will be found some day.

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 9-11-2017 03:56:36 | Show all posts
I have wondered that too at times...
And yes, all you can do is wait and pray for an anwser.

Use magic Report

Gajack| Post time 9-12-2017 02:38:04 | Show all posts
Mele replied at 9-8-2017 21:17
I wonder why they even have support-ticket system in their website. Is strictly for Chinese user o ...

They receive a lot messages and it's difficult for them to respond to all

and yes your story is very sad, I hope they will find your tablets if it's not to late
Chuwi Moderator,

PM me if you have any questions ;)

Use magic Report

Mele| Post time 9-12-2017 23:34:37 | Show all posts
Gajack replied at 9-12-2017 02:38
They receive a lot messages and it's difficult for them to respond to all

and yes your story is v ...

That is not an excuse for a poor after-sales. They should respond to all messages they receive even with delay.

But i guess it is one approach to sell and forget.

Use magic Report

Mele| Post time 9-13-2017 21:50:26 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Chuwi (via Facebook) is now claiming that they have found my tablet and after repairs they will send tracking code for me.  Now hopefully rest will go good.

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 9-15-2017 00:57:17 | Show all posts
Good news

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list