ChuWi Forum»Forum General Discussion General Discussion Sad story about Chuwi`s after-sales and repair servi ...

Follow Us

Sad story about Chuwi`s after-sales and repair service

[Copy link]

Mele|Post time:9-29-2017 12:03:29 View:1633|Reply:44

Gajack| Post time 9-15-2017 07:49:54 | Show all posts
Mele replied at 9-14-2017 07:50
Chuwi (via Facebook) is now claiming that they have found my tablet and after repairs they will send ...

Somnus ( Chuwi Facebook Admin ) is so good
Chuwi Moderator,

PM me if you have any questions ;)
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Mele| Post time 9-18-2017 11:19:16 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Mele at 9-18-2017 11:26

I asked 5 days ago about my tablet from repair service (same day later i received message from Chuwi that they found my tablet),  today they answered me that they have not found it.  

So at the moment I don't know who to believe. Has Chuwi really found it or are they just stalling. Have they found it and are simply just mixing it up to some other tablet. At least it seems that repair service at Germany is not up their game at all. Last two messages from repair service included two words both  "not yet". That is all that they are telling to me.  I have send tracking code to them which stated when and who received parcel and their answer is "not yet"

Use magic Report

Mele| Post time 9-26-2017 00:34:03 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Latest development is that I received phone number which I can contact via Whatsapp. Number is in China and now they banned Whatsapp in there xD

Use magic Report

Mele| Post time 9-27-2017 00:27:14 | Show all posts
Whatsapp indicates that message is read....But not yet answered, hopefully she will answer it. Overall problem is very poor and latency in communication.

Use magic Report

mik77| Post time 9-27-2017 00:31:22 | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 9-27-2017 01:13:29 | Show all posts
mik77 replied at 9-27-2017 09:31
@manonegra222 Why are you so quiet in such topics like that?!!!!

I think China has suspended Whatsapp. Read the news please
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 9-27-2017 03:01:30 | Show all posts
Edited by manonegra222 at 9-27-2017 12:10
Mele replied at 9-27-2017 09:27
Whatsapp indicates that message is read....But not yet answered, hopefully she will answer it. Overa ...

Please, write back to service@chuwi.com, checking in which situation your tablet is, whether it has appeared or not. Do you have a tracking number? If so, it appears as delivered ?. I would be grateful if you would send me a copy of the mail so that I could be interested in it. Thank you so much
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

artowi| Post time 9-28-2017 09:59:20 | Show all posts
I would rather pay a 5% higher price ad get decent service.   This is very sad because the products are not bad in general.

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 9-28-2017 11:05:48 | Show all posts
I would rather pay more for better cpu and service, but their view is to sell more and thus keeping the price as low as possible
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Contact me if you need any help

Use magic Report

mik77| Post time 9-29-2017 12:03:29 | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list