ChuWi Forum»Forum General Discussion General Discussion Sad story about Chuwi`s after-sales and repair servi ...

Follow Us

Sad story about Chuwi`s after-sales and repair service

[Copy link]

Mele|Post time:11-16-2017 12:06:17 View:1632|Reply:44

Mele| Post time 11-6-2017 09:56:18 | Show all posts
artowi replied at 11-5-2017 12:45
Was there ever a happy end to this story?    My hope to get my Hi13 back is fading away after more t ...

Repair service said that they found the tablet and it might take about three week to receive parts and fix the damn thing and send it back to me. Today i sent them a new mail asking if they could add my tablet to their service ticket database, but i doubt that they will never do it.

So np happy ending yet, but my hopes are up.

What is the story with your Hi13?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Mele| Post time 11-12-2017 04:46:57 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Mele at 11-12-2017 04:49

Latest development with my tablet.

"Hi,

we have send all chuwi Product back to chuwi already, sorry, because we have no parts.

Please contakt chuwi company"

This is so fucking ridiculous

Use magic Report

artowi| Post time 11-12-2017 06:34:49 | Show all posts
I did not get any news about my Hi13 so I think it is currently in Hungary but no repair possible because no spare parts sent from CHUWI (although promised many times)

The only chance of CHUWI broken promise victims is to post our experience in public forums where CHWUI products are discussed.   

I think the number of people affected not so big and CHUWI still could take care of the probllem if they only wanted.

If all the products are going to fail sooner or later they better prepare to run....

Use magic Report

Mele| Post time 11-12-2017 06:40:33 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Okay,  so basically I have same issue. Repair service doesn't have parts.

Use magic Report

Mele| Post time 11-12-2017 23:31:00 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Received mail from Chuwi service.  They said because at Germany they could not repair it they have let them send it to China where they will repair it.

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 11-14-2017 12:55:13 | Show all posts
Lolz, They send it to china, god knows how long that will take... Than once in china, they need to find time to fix it, another month or so? than reship it back to you...

Good luck!
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Contact me if you need any help

Use magic Report

artowi| Post time 11-14-2017 13:32:42 | Show all posts
@ Mele    Are you in Germany ?   Was your Hi13 at German repair center 'tomrepair'?  

Use magic Report

Mele| Post time 11-16-2017 04:51:03 | Show all posts
I live in Finland,but i sent tablet to Germany because it thought it to be fastest way. But yes Tomrepair was the company.

Use magic Report

Mele| Post time 11-16-2017 04:53:13 | Show all posts
Techdragonz replied at 11-14-2017 12:55
Lolz, They send it to china, god knows how long that will take... Than once in china, they need to f ...

Yeah i guess i will need to wait until next year. I have now owned two 2-1 PC`s (Chuwi and Lenovo) both have been in hands of repair company more than me.

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 11-16-2017 12:06:17 | Show all posts
So it is not only chuwi that does this? Even LENOVO?
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Contact me if you need any help

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list