ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi10 Plus Chuwi Hi10 Plus SD card issue

Follow Us

Chuwi Hi10 Plus SD card issue

[Copy link]

olegbilas|Post time:Yesterday 04:17 View:397|Reply:19

Opoedre| Post time 9-12-2017 14:25:21 | Show all posts
hy all
The today windows 10 update resulted in a driver update of the "SD HOST CONTROLLERS"
previous it was 10.0.15063.332 and now 10.0.15063.608
Unfortunately I can not test it because I don't have problems with my SD card reader
Could someone who has SD problems test if this solve something ?

Andre
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 9-12-2017 15:31:50 | Show all posts
Hello Opoedre,
Your OS updated to build 15063.608
This update does not solve the problem with the SD card reader.
Relax

Use magic Report

olegbilas| Post time 9-13-2017 22:49:01 | Show all posts
olegbilas replied at 9-10-2017 23:35
Emily, I have exactly the same version of BIOS you preposed! Is it right way to try use the same v ...

Emily, why are you silent?

Use magic Report

olegbilas| Post time 9-15-2017 02:31:39 | Show all posts
I seems, Chuwi hasn't any solution to solve the problem. My several letters to the service@chuwi.com are without answers too. Why Chuwi don't stop selling of this product? It seems that the manufacturer does not value his reputation, he only needs sales, at any cost ...

Use magic Report

eiva| Post time 9-17-2017 23:59:01 | Show all posts
Hello, Emily,
I have a similar problem - my SD card is not working in Windows, but works good in Android. The SD card controller says { (code 10) I/O device couldn't start - I/O error). Serial number PQ64G42161000190. Current BIOS 5.011 version I1D6_C189A.234 x64, date 09/02/2016
Should I reinstall BIOS and which version? Please send a link.

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 9-18-2017 00:16:29 | Show all posts
eiva replied at 9-18-2017 08:59
Hello, Emily,
I have a similar problem - my SD card is not working in Windows, but works good in And ...

A flash of Bios may solve your problem but only for a few days. It will happen again.

You're at risk that it will stop working on Android too. If the card is more than 32 Gb you must make a primary partition, in format Fat32 for Android and the rest of the card, in NTFS, also primary for Windows.

When you have done, remove the SD for a few days and then boot the tablet in Windows with a pendrive connected to port C or microusb. A data pendrive, no matter what the content. Possibly recover the SD reader in Windows. Try it and if so, you leave the card you have prepared with the partitions.
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

olegbilas| Post time 4 day(s) ago | Show all posts
manonegra222 replied at 9-18-2017 00:16
A flash of Bios may solve your problem but only for a few days. It will happen again.

You're at r ...

It is not working ...

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 4 day(s) ago | Show all posts

When I say a few days are not one or two days. Wait a minimum of one week before retrying. It is sufficiently proven in the group of telegram in Spanish to which I belong.
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

olegbilas| Post time Yesterday 04:08 | Show all posts
Edited by olegbilas at 9-25-2017 04:23

I was waiting approximate a week!
May I clarify these your words "with a pendrive connected to port C or microusb. Possibly recover the SD reader in Windows. Try it and if so, you leave the card you have prepared with the partitions."
1. You mean pendrive -- it is SD-card in external card reader, or it is flash drive?
2. If you mean flash drive, SD-card must be connected to the tablet at the same time with flash drive?

Use magic Report

olegbilas| Post time Yesterday 04:17 | Show all posts
I have not working SD-card in Android too. Is it working your method for my situation?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Return to list
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list