ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi12 touch win10

Follow Us

touch win10

[Copy link]

vyger|Post time:9-21-2017 11:18:10 View:291|Reply:8

the touch is moved. both touch and pen. I tried the calibration, but then it returns as pima. only with win10.
you have ideas

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 9-10-2017 09:45:03 | Show all posts
You wrote in three threads with the same problem and in none you say what your tablet model. As you have posted in Hi10 and Hi12 it is not clear
Chuwi Moderator
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

vyger| Post time 9-13-2017 10:11:13 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
sorry HI12

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 9-13-2017 11:17:55 | Show all posts
Hello vyger,
Can you explain what do you mean?
the touch is moved.

Write in good English please. Use simple and clear expressions of your thoughts, so that not only English-speaking people can understand you, but also those for whom English s not their native language.

Use magic Report

mouaisien| Post time 9-13-2017 22:01:38 | Show all posts
Did you try to update the drivers? It depends of your number model, look here or maybe this thread.
The serial number is writen at the back of the tablet.

Use magic Report

vyger| Post time 9-19-2017 06:12:57 | Show all posts
win 10 creators update.
no problem.
after automatic update, if touch screen with fingers or pen the touch is heard about 5cm to the right and 2cm below where it really touches.
I tried with touch win10 calibration but nothing. the screen sees my touch shifted from where it really touches.

Use magic Report

technisol| Post time 9-20-2017 17:56:28 | Show all posts
Edited by technisol at 9-20-2017 18:52

I'm guessing you went into Win 10 settings, typed "calibrate" and chose "Calibrate the screen for Pen and Touch Input" and then did each calibration and saved it afterwards?  If so, how can it be so far off?

I'm not sure this will help, but on some past tablets I've had to work my way up to a proper calibration if it was too far off to begin with because the calibration routine would reject the input because it was too far out of boundaries that it wanted to accept.(Poor coding, likely due to a "It could never be this far off" mentality.)  If it's not accepting your input on each step of the calibration try pressing between where it thinks you are and where it shows you are or 180 degrees opposite that spot and working your way up to it through a few calibration attempts, but you have to save it each time as you get it to accept positions closer to where they belong or it will not register or improve.  Sometimes this approach will let you slide the acceptable window of inputs closer to where you need to be in the end by sneaking up on the difference between input and where it actually is getting pressed.  Worth a shot.

Use magic Report

vyger| Post time 9-21-2017 01:51:28 | Show all posts
I tried calibration and saved.
at restart everything comes back as before.
touch shifted about 5 cm
also pen

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 9-21-2017 11:18:10 | Show all posts
Hello vyger,
You can do fresh install Windows 10 1703. Just read the thread

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list