First quality problem with Surbook - Chuwi SurBook - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi SurBook First quality problem with Surbook

Follow Us

First quality problem with Surbook

[Copy link]

mslr|Post time:9-12-2017 23:11:21 View:535|Reply:6

Hello,

I received yesterday my tablet SURBOOK, I am rather happy but I have three big negative point

Firstly: I have an air bubble between the glass and the touchscreen, it is not terrible in terms of finishing

Second: because of the angle of the shelf on the side, the standard USB C cable does not fit into the connector. I was forced to cut the HDMI USB Type C cable so that it comes in.
Did you know how to find an adapter for my other cables, any ideas ?

Third: I received the tempered glass broken

I wonder about quality manufacturing and quality control,

Did other people have the same problem?

Regards,
Marc

Here the bubble beetwen the front glass and the touchscreen
IMG_20170911_221025.jpg

Temepred glass broken

Tempered Glass Broken

Tempered Glass Broken

Use magic Report

royd_68@hotmail| Post time 9-12-2017 05:52:39 | Show all posts
Mine was fine. Just a few small bubbles onderneath the plastic screenprotector(I assume that is not what you mean?)

I assume Chiwi will replace your broken tempered glass. Problem is getting them to answer our inquiries.

It feels like the are a very small company and just not capable of keeping up with al the work(Best case scenario).
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

mslr| Post time 9-12-2017 06:57:06 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Yes it's not under the plastic screen protector

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 9-12-2017 07:18:14 | Show all posts
Edited by manonegra222 at 9-12-2017 16:21

You should get in touch through crowdfunfig campaign comments to get a new tempered glass. This is clearly attributable to the treatment received in transport
As for what you comment on the connections I can not give you a solution at this time since I have not received my SurBook yet and I can not check this inconvenience.
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

royd_68@hotmail| Post time 9-12-2017 11:02:50 | Show all posts
f the bubbles are in fact underneath the glass then you should probably request a replacement item from Chuwi.

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 9-12-2017 22:11:45 | Show all posts
hello, dear, very thank you for purchase from chuwi and very sorry for the inconvenient , could you please try to contact crowdfunding@chuwi.com and ask them for a new  tempered glass
have a good day

Use magic Report

mslr| Post time 9-12-2017 23:11:21 | Show all posts
Hi,

I try to contact them but no news of them

Regards
Marc

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules