Post solutions, answers and drivers - General - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion General Post solutions, answers and drivers

Follow Us

Post solutions, answers and drivers

[Copy link]

royd_68@hotmail|Post time:9-12-2017 22:16:20 View:150|Reply:3

Dear Chuwi,
if you want to make this Forum a success you should start uploading drivers, fixes, firmwares etc. and answer questions and bug reports a.s.a.p. !!!

Yes, that takes time and effort but will provide you with invaluable feedback from your customers and improve customersatisfaction!

Best of luck!

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 9-12-2017 07:07:50 | Show all posts
Thank you very much for your ideas. It is what we are trying to do that Chuwi is a reference both in terms of design, technology and reliability as in support and after-sales service. As for what you comment, visit the downloads section where the necessary files are available to make the restorations you may need. Our sub-models by model and multilingual deal with the problems, solutions and ideas provided by the users to whom we deeply appreciate your contribution and feedback, highly valued by the brand. If you see missing files for the SurBook will soon be available.
Thank you very much again and we appreciate your ideas in the improvement of the forum
Chuwi Moderator
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 9-12-2017 10:16:00 | Show all posts
What manonegra222 said
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Contact me if you need any help

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 9-12-2017 22:16:20 | Show all posts
Hello, dear, could you please tell me which model tablet you have and you serial number , so that i can help you contact the service and send you the links
have a good day

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list