[Official Version] Chuwi SurBook Windows, Driver, Bios Download - page 3 - Official Firmware - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Official Firmware [Official Version] Chuwi SurBook Windows, Driver, Bi ...

Follow Us

[SurBook] [Official Version] Chuwi SurBook Windows, Driver, Bios Download

[Copy link]

emily|Post time:9-28-2017 13:44:16 View:9314|Reply:63

Boia11| Post time 9-26-2017 04:28:27 | Show all posts

After update of EC & BIOS to 02.02.02 on the screen appear line black on top. Fix and update BIOS please
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

chuwisurbook| Post time 9-27-2017 09:00:23 | Show all posts
mtenberg replied at 9-16-2017 00:33
Tips:

The correct audio drivers are only in the Windows files. Download the 4 rarfiles, extract the ...

Thanks for the tip.   For other people that are not familiar with syntax.  Make the following three folders in your C:\ drive (surbook, mount and drivers) place the unrar image file in the surbook directory and open a CMD administrative window and paste the following

dism /mount-wim /wimfile:"c:\surbook\Images\install.wim" /index:1 /mountdir:"c:\mount"

Once mounted, it will take some time to get to 100% be patient.  Once done paste the following.

dism /image:c:\mount /export-driver /destination:c:\drivers

All drivers will be exported and the you can manually install via device manager as stated by the OP.

Use magic Report

chuwisurbook| Post time 9-27-2017 09:15:01 | Show all posts
Edited by chuwisurbook at 9-27-2017 19:45
chuwisurbook replied at 9-27-2017 09:00
Thanks for the tip.   For other people that are not familiar with syntax.  Make the following thre ...

I uploaded the file for anyone that wants to use it.  It is safe but always use it at your own risk

I will upload a new file...

It turns out that the image file has an UNSIGNED Camera Sensor OV5648 driver.... Not cool...  I got the signed driver.  Never use UNSIGNED drivers...

Use magic Report

kerberosjp| Post time 9-27-2017 18:09:20 | Show all posts
Hi there,

This BIOS update contains Hotkey disable mode?
Japanese loves normal function key =)

Use magic Report

chuwisurbook| Post time 9-27-2017 19:47:23 | Show all posts
emily replied at 9-15-2017 19:50
hello, could you please try this link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/egl9ymq0c1dc1hf/SurBook_Windo ...

Emily, this image has the old Touch Driver and also an UNSIGNED Camera Sensor OV5648 driver.... Not cool.

Please remove from forum and provide an image file with the latest drivers properly signed...

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 9-27-2017 23:52:24 | Show all posts
chuwisurbook replied at 9-27-2017 19:47
Emily, this image has the old Touch Driver and also an UNSIGNED Camera Sensor OV5648 driver.... No ...

hello, very thank you for your message, I will contact the service and ask them to upload it ASAP, by the way, they have update the touch driver, please check it
http://www.mediafire.com/file/76 ... _AP123_20170915.zip
have a good day

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 9-27-2017 23:52:24 | Show all posts
chuwisurbook replied at 9-27-2017 19:47
Emily, this image has the old Touch Driver and also an UNSIGNED Camera Sensor OV5648 driver.... No ...

hello, very thank you for your message, I will contact the service and ask them to upload it ASAP, by the way, they have update the touch driver, please check it
http://www.mediafire.com/file/76 ... _AP123_20170915.zip
have a good day

Use magic Report

chuwisurbook| Post time 9-28-2017 07:06:06 | Show all posts
CHUWI,

It was nice to see you included a TPM 2.0 chip in the Surbook!  Very nice.

This being a mobile device, in the event it gets stolen, I encrypted with Bitlocker and was delighted to see the TPM 2.0 to store the keys.  

Also, I did CrystalDiskMark drive test before and after encryption and there was only a small drop in sequential read speed.  Not enough to be noticeable and thus completely worth doing full disk encryption.  No impact on the CPU at all with FDE (full disk encryption)

The Sandisk eMMC 5.0 128GB storage is quite speedy (not like an ssd of course) but it can read 260 MB/s and write at 107 MB/s , that is plenty fast!

It continues to impress! Nice job!

Use magic Report

chuwisurbook| Post time 9-28-2017 13:10:54 | Show all posts
chuwisurbook replied at 9-27-2017 09:15
I uploaded the file for anyone that wants to use it.  It is safe but always use it at your own risk ...

Here is the new link with the latest drivers and all drivers are properly signed.  Enjoy.  As usual, use it at your own risk but the drivers work flawless

https://www.dropbox.com/s/991qvj ... s%20SIGNED.zip?dl=0

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 9-28-2017 13:44:16 | Show all posts
chuwisurbook replied at 9-28-2017 16:06
CHUWI,

It was nice to see you included a TPM 2.0 chip in the Surbook!  Very nice.

Thank you very much for your contribution. It would be of great help to other users of the Surbook a guide for the encryption of the data that you comment. We would appreciate a thread with this information.
Thanks again
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list