ChuWi Forum»Forum General Discussion General Discussion How is your experience with Chuwi devices?

Follow Us

How is your experience with Chuwi devices?

[Copy link]

Techdragonz|Post time:10-4-2017 10:08:19 View:723|Reply:19

SO, due to some people stating facts that arent based on anything.
I decided to make a poll on what people think about chuwi

If you find your device good, just vote good
If you find it bad, vote bad

More explanation with OK:
You find the device ok, not good not bad, there are some minor issues, but nothing that really makes your user experience bad or that cant be fixed.
Lets see if 20 PERCENT of the users think chuwi is bad.

Single Polls, Total 20 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Contact me if you need any help

Use magic Report

artowi| Post time 10-1-2017 01:53:21 | Show all posts
I think users not having problems most likely will not find this forum at all.   I own 5 CHUWI products and 3 have failed - so for me the faillure rate is 60% but this may be some exception.

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 10-1-2017 02:58:49 | Show all posts
I have 8 difrente Chuwi devices, only my Hi12 have had a problem, it was solved with help from some good guys here and a rl friend of mine
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 10-1-2017 04:06:01 | Show all posts
I have 5 Chuwi devices and they all work correctly. Tomorrow I will receive the SurBook and when I test it, I will write again
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 10-1-2017 04:26:19 | Show all posts
I think users not having problems most likely will not find this forum at all.   I own 5 CHUWI products and 3 have failed - so for me the faillure rate is 60% but this may be some exception.

That is also true, users without issues or interest will most likely not look for the forum...

I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Contact me if you need any help

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 10-1-2017 07:57:15 | Show all posts
Hackerjac replied at 10-1-2017 13:58
I have 8 difrente Chuwi devices, only my Hi12 have had a problem, it was solved with help from some  ...

Hi Hackerjac,
OMG
Are there too many gadgets to use? Do you collect them?

Use magic Report

77mik| Post time 10-3-2017 06:42:48 | Show all posts
It is very easy to check the experience and opinions  called not to be "based on anything"
Here you have opinions of 826 customers.
393 of them gave the worse rating... Interesting isn't it?
https://www.facebook.com/pg/chuwidotcom/reviews/

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 10-3-2017 08:48:20 | Show all posts
Edited by Techdragonz at 10-3-2017 17:49

Well, RIP then...
Although the truth is, would you care to go to a site or page to put your rating if you have an average experience?
NO YOU WONT, only when you have a bad one and are in need of solutions...

Use magic Report

77mik| Post time 10-3-2017 11:10:37 | Show all posts
Techdragonz replied at 10-3-2017 08:48
Well, RIP then...
Although the truth is, would you care to go to a site or page to put your rating i ...

Yeah... right...
I can see you can always find an explanation for your one correct theory..

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 10-4-2017 10:08:19 | Show all posts
Edited by Techdragonz at 10-4-2017 19:11

It is a fact though...

I am not saying Chuwi is a perfect brand, Id much more say its a normal Chinese brand and truth be told... ALL CHINESE TAB MANUFACTURERS CS SUCK AND THE OTHER DEVICES ARENT AS TRUSTWORTHY EITHER, just in case you didnt notice.
As far as I know. Chuwi is the only one with a proper forum.
You have no idea how hard it is for US mods to contact chuwi internally eventhough we are mods. We give through the issues and other stuff but only they know what they do with it... Some get fixed some not.

They just sent chargers free of charge to hi13 owners due to the issue it had. With expedited Shipping. If that doesnt show an initiative then I dont know what does.

To be clear, I am aware that their needs to be change, but I am here to help. Not to put dirt on the Chuwi brand, like you are doing.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

12Next
Return to list
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list