Development on the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update is now complete. It begins its official rollout on October 17, 2017.
Microsoft signed off on the final build last week and will be using build 16299.15 as a base, approving it to be used by manufacturers.
Links to ESD files of all languages have become available since October 3, 2017.
This allows you to create your own clean install media for your devices right now.
You can use my unofficial install file now for all versions of the Hi12 tablet with DualOS and SingleOS.
This install file was compiled from the original Microsoft ESD file and contains:
1. clear original Windows 10 Home x64 En-US install file (build 16299.15 version 1709) with no other language packs;
2. all Chuwi Hi12 drivers, so touchscreen will be active at once at first Windows dialog;
3. SwitchNOW (OEM-app to switch to Android or Remix OS);
4. modified TouchSetting.gt file (thanks to loly) to improve the sensitivity of the touchscreen in Windows;
5. the manual how to create a bootable USB media and how to flash Windows;
6. Rufus utility.
In addition, this install file is suitable for flashing Windows 10 with Android removal too and with full cleaning and allocation of the entire eMMC drive for Windows. So this can be used by owners of the old version of SingleOS or those who wish to keep Windows on as a Single OS in their DualOS tablet.
It was successfully tested on the Hi12 DualBoot tablet with Android installed in two modes with saving and removing Android.
Please read carefully the attached Readme.txt manual first.