[Hi12] Windows 10 1709 RS3 RTM Fall Creators Update - page 2 - Chuwi Hi12 - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi12 [Hi12] Windows 10 1709 RS3 RTM Fall Creators Update

Follow Us

[Hi12] Windows 10 1709 RS3 RTM Fall Creators Update

[Copy link]

Motobot|Post time:11-20-2017 12:50:48 View:3643|Reply:23

Ph03n1x| Post time 10-24-2017 08:11:16 | Show all posts
Edited by Ph03n1x at 10-24-2017 08:12

Readme file has an error.  
"Attachment is not exists or unable to read, please contact administrator."

Is this the same readme file that is contained within the larger zipped file?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 10-24-2017 09:50:51 | Show all posts
Ph03n1x replied at 10-24-2017 19:11
Readme file has an error.  
"Attachment is not exists or unable to read, please contact administrato ...

Hello Ph03n1x,
Admins remove attachments twice in the last week. This is the fault of Chuwi. I have to upload all my attachments again in all my posts.

Use magic Report

ptnd| Post time 11-4-2017 05:53:47 | Show all posts
Thank you Motobot. I have followed your instructions and it worked perfectly.

Use magic Report

chuwihi12_92| Post time 11-5-2017 19:56:52 | Show all posts
Hey Motobot
This worked perfectly. However, my Cortana is missing in windows 10. When I googled it I found that after anniversary update Cortana is having problems and after this upgrade, most users reported Cortana missing. Have you had the same experience?

Use magic Report

chuwihi12_92| Post time 11-5-2017 20:25:50 | Show all posts
Hello Motobot

". all Chuwi Hi12 drivers, so touchscreen will be active at once at first Windows dialog;"
do you mean that all the drivers are installed into the software here? and I do not have to install any drivers? because all the drivers in device manager had no question marks.

When do you mean touch-enabled from first windows? does it mean the screen where you can select android and windows?
If So, I cannot touch the android or windows button to select it. (Only volume key) is there a way to enable touch there?

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 11-5-2017 22:33:52 | Show all posts
Edited by Motobot at 11-6-2017 10:21
chuwihi12_92 replied at 11-6-2017 07:25
Hello Motobot

". all Chuwi Hi12 drivers, so touchscreen will be active at once at first Windows dia ...

Hello chuwihi12_92,
Yes, all drivers are included and they will be installed during Windows installation. Sound, touchscreen etc
will works in the very first Hello Screen of the initial settings.
You do not need to install any additional drivers.
You should already know this, because you have used this installation file successfully.
most users reported Cortana missing
Can not say anything because I do not use Cortana.

Good luck!

Use magic Report

chuwihi12_92| Post time 11-6-2017 00:49:54 | Show all posts
Motobot replied at 11-5-2017 22:33
Hello chuwihi12_92,
Yes, all drivers are included and they will be installed during Windows install ...

Hey
Thank you. In this version of windows in your file can you select android or windows boot options using touch screen instead of using volume up down keys?

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 11-6-2017 03:24:09 | Show all posts
Edited by Motobot at 11-6-2017 14:50
chuwihi12_92 replied at 11-6-2017 11:49
Hey
Thank you. In this version of windows in your file can you select android or windows boot opti ...

Yes, of course it contents SwitchNOW (OEM-app to switch to Android or Remix OS). You will find the shortcut of this app on the desktop, as usual. All Windows options will be configured, as in the stock version of Chuwi.
can you select android or windows boot options using touch screen instead of using volume up down keys?

No, it's impossible in principle, because the touchscreen driver is not active in this preliminary download phase. Moreover, this is not relevant to Windows at all.

But this does not prevent you from using an alternative method of choosing OSs. Use the Left/Right keyboard arrows to switch between systems and then press Enter.

Use magic Report

Antiram| Post time 11-20-2017 03:37:07 | Show all posts
Edited by Antiram at 11-20-2017 03:38

Hello motobot, Thank you for your great work.

I just bought a used Chuwi Hi12 Serial Q64G45160901XXX which has dual boot with Android and Windows. I gues its the older version of the tablet.
My goal is to do a clean new install of Windows 10 without Android because I have an other Chuwi with Android.

What is the better way ? install as written in your first posting (including Rufus , format) or as written in the third posting just downloading the MS Media Creation Tool and creating a bootable usb stick with windows, boot and install  ?

Is it safe (don´t know what kind of bios ist flashed on my device) and is the windows activation a problem ?
Sorry for my confusion .

Regards

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 11-20-2017 12:50:48 | Show all posts
Antiram replied at 11-20-2017 14:37
Hello motobot, Thank you for your great work.

I just bought a used Chuwi Hi12 Serial Q64G45160901XX ...

Hello Antiram,

The compiled install file proposed here is universal and completely safe. It is suitable for all versions of Hi12. There will be no problems with the activation or with the drivers.
But simplest way is not better, if one does not believe in such an automatic method of installing Windows.
If you want to control the process fully, you can install Windows in the usual way, as you do on a laptop or desktop PC.
However, it is necessary to take into account some of the nuances that will have to be faced after a clean installation of Windows, if you do not prepare for it properly in advance.
I recommend my post with recommendations for manual installation of Windows.
Good Luck!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list