ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi12 HI12 Z8350 deep sleep

Follow Us

HI12 Z8350 deep sleep

[Copy link]

minibrekkers|Post time:2-9-2018 01:27:32 View:480|Reply:8

Hello,

Today I have received the chuwi hi12 tablet. There is a problem with it. When I am on windows and the tables goes in sleep mode after a few minutes in won't wake up when I push the buttons. Its look like it is in deep sleep. Only a reset wil putt the screen back on. Then it works fine for some time but the problem is still coming back. Is there an solution?

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 10-17-2017 15:24:59 | Show all posts
Edited by Motobot at 10-18-2017 02:27

Hello minibrekkers,
There is a problem with the Sleep mode on all Hi12 z8350 tablets. Customers report this problem repeatedly in many threads.
Hi12 on z8350 CPU was released for about a year ago. During this time, Chuwi could solve this problem by releasing the BIOS update. Instead, they pretends that they does not know about this problem and does not hear the complaints of customers for Sleep mode failures.
There is not a single response from Chuwi's staff on these complaints.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

minibrekkers| Post time 10-17-2017 21:42:36 | Show all posts
Thanks Motobot for your reaction. The tablet is unusable in this way. Very very bad.

Can I change some settings maybe? How do other users deal with this problem?

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 10-18-2017 04:30:17 | Show all posts
Edited by Motobot at 10-18-2017 15:42

Of course, you need to adapt to a problem that can not be solved. You can read the thread that I stuck to the Chuwi Hi12 Tablet Discussion.
Also read other threads. Click Click

You can see that this issue is common to all Hi12 on z8350, but the staff of Chuwi does not feel obligated to give any kind of commentary. They just keep silence.

Use magic Report

minibrekkers| Post time 10-18-2017 06:46:35 | Show all posts
Thank you. With this settings I an use the tablet without freezing. It is not the best solution but for now it is good.

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 10-18-2017 16:05:04 | Show all posts
Hello minibrekkers,
Yesterday, a solution to the problem of sleep mode was found. Click

Use magic Report

minibrekkers| Post time 10-19-2017 09:11:52 | Show all posts
Hi motorboat,

I was happy to read your message but unfortunately it won't work. The deep sleep problem is still an issue.

Use magic Report

minibrekkers| Post time 10-23-2017 09:54:38 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Are there others where the problems are solved now?

Use magic Report

concordia86| Post time 2-9-2018 01:27:32 | Show all posts
I found out that if I warm up the back cover of the tablet for half a minute with a hair dryer the screen lights up after sleep or even at cold boot. Probablty a faulty capacitor.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list