ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion General CHUWI CoreBook--Subscribe to get best discount on IG ...

Follow Us

CHUWI CoreBook--Subscribe to get best discount on IGG campaign

[Copy link]

manonegra222|Post time:11-22-2017 07:57:44 View:461|Reply:5

Edited by manonegra222 at 10-27-2017 16:24

corebook1.jpg

After the tremendously successful SurBook campaign on Indiegogo with over 1 million dollars raised, now CHUWI is making its second attempt with its upgraded tablet— the CoreBook, whose campaign shall be initiated around mid-November.
corebook3.png
It’s powered by Core M3 7Y30 processor, which is the first device that’s using Intel Core 7th gen processor from CHUWI and with the hope to step up the game with a whole new level of user experience on work and entertainment. And on the inside, it packs with 6GB of RAM and 128GB eMMC 5.1 storage.
corebook2.png
The CoreBook will sit at a 13.3 inch full HD display with 2.5D glass design. Thanks to the full lamination technology,better outdoor viewing experience and more vibrant and detailed image is achievable.
corebook4.jpg
It’s a tablet, also a notebook. With the stepless adjustable keyboard that can go all the way up to 165 degrees and the Touch ID at the bottom of the front,a great new territory is coming .
Now before the Indiegogo campaign begins, there’s chance to get the best discount on the project by subscribing to their newsletter to get the latest update. This time they will offer 300 units with super early bird price,100 units more than SurBook last time.
corebook5.jpg
Besides that, there’s one more bonus:
A giveaway is taking place from 27th Oct. to 10th Nov. , 3 lucky winners will be choosen,make sure you check out the details at:
http://promotion.chuwi.com/corebook-crowdfunding/index.php?lang=es
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

Chuwbacca| Post time 11-16-2017 16:17:53 | Show all posts
After the tremendously successful SurBook campaign on Indiegogo with over 1 million dollars raised

They need to spend some of that million dollars on service and support for the many people that received faulty ones...
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 11-17-2017 02:42:58 | Show all posts
Do not count if you are one of those who supported the campaign, but you do allow yourself to express your opinion about it.

I received mine and everything works correctly; Will it be luck?

Anyway, those who have problems can contact service@chuwi.com
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 11-17-2017 16:48:29 | Show all posts
manonegra222 replied at 11-17-2017 11:42
Do not count if you are one of those who supported the campaign, but you do allow yourself to expres ...

service@chuwi.com is a joke, its easyer to vind the lottery than to get answer from them

I'm still waiting on that adress to send it to in Germany for 4 month now and arround 20 mails asking them to please send it

And i agree with Chuwbacca
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

Chuwbacca| Post time 11-17-2017 18:07:06 | Show all posts
Edited by Chuwbacca at 11-18-2017 13:09

People need to start using the consumer protection paying by credit card offers.. I believe Visa and Mastercard allow charge-backs up to 120 days after delivery for items that are faulty or not as described (the time limit varies depending on company and country)... It's quite easy to go to the bank and fill out a form to initiate a dispute... (take all the supporting documents with you, copies of the emails and such that show they're unwilling to fix the issues)...

It's so wrong how Chuwi screw over their customers... If people get a faulty device it seems best to initiate a Paypal or Credit Card dispute from the start, don't let Chuwi stall you until it's to late to lodge a claim..

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 11-22-2017 07:57:44 | Show all posts
$100K Stretch Goal Announcement!

Dear backers,

We're so grateful for your amazing support on our Chuwi CoreBook campaign!

Now that we have reached over 100% of the Indiegogo target goal. As a thank you, once we reach $100K, we will upgrade the CoreBook's RAM from 6GB to 8GB FOR FREE! Please help us spread the word about CoreBook by sharing the campaign with your friends and family.

If you have any question about CoreBook or this campaign, please feel free to reach out to us at support@chuwi.com.

Thank you and have a nice day!

CoreBook Team
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list