Original Metal Keyboard issues - Chuwi Hi10 Plus - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi10 Plus Original Metal Keyboard issues

Follow Us

Original Metal Keyboard issues

[Copy link]

salto|Post time:12-4-2017 11:41:28 View:692|Reply:7

Edited by salto at 11-9-2017 08:56

Hi,

I love the original metal keyboard by Chuwi for my Hi10 Plus, cause I can convert tablet to laptop in 1 second! But there is one very annoying thing about it and I thought maybe some of You knows how to solve this...

I use tablet a lot as it is part of my job and I write lots of emails. There is a problem with letter "a"... Sometimes I press it but it just not react - no feedback - no symbol typed and sometimes it gives feedback of "aa" instead of just "a"... so it works well only every 4th time it is pressed I guess... I noticed that it works well when I carefully press it EXACTLY at the center of the button "a"... so this is very annoying issue and it makes me to do a lot of type mistakes and makes look my emails kind a silly... It is sad because I paid for keyboard around 40eur... Any solution possible?

Use magic Report

doodzilla| Post time 11-9-2017 10:39:20 | Show all posts
Seems to be a specific problem. Would you mind sharing to us your experience when you have that inspected by a technician in-person?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

salto| Post time 11-9-2017 11:35:56 | Show all posts
doodzilla replied at 11-9-2017 10:39
Seems to be a specific problem. Would you mind sharing to us your experience when you have that insp ...

I am not sure if I will go to technician for this issue... I have found in google and Youtube that this is kind of "hard press button"...

Everyone else feels ok with metal keyboard? Maybe I am the only one with defected keyboard...?

Use magic Report

salto| Post time 11-10-2017 23:30:25 | Show all posts
doodzilla replied at 11-9-2017 10:39
Seems to be a specific problem. Would you mind sharing to us your experience when you have that insp ...

So I have contacted service@chuwi.com and they told me that this is probably keyboard issue and that I should ask to change the keyboard by seller..

Use magic Report

doodzilla| Post time 11-12-2017 07:40:22 | Show all posts
salto replied at 11-11-2017 15:30
So I have contacted  and they told me that this is probably keyboard issue and that I should ask t ...

its probably a slightly defective unit.. when did you buy it and from which site and seller?

Use magic Report

salto| Post time 11-13-2017 03:15:33 | Show all posts
doodzilla replied at 11-12-2017 07:40
its probably a slightly defective unit.. when did you buy it and from which site and seller?

Purchased here https://chuwi.aliexpress.com/ at September 23, 2017.

Use magic Report

marras| Post time 12-4-2017 08:35:53 | Show all posts
hi, I'd like to buy the metal keyboard, because I need full usb for an external hardisk that doesn't work with type c usb hub, and microusb adaptor. Does it will work with metal keyboard?

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 12-4-2017 11:41:28 | Show all posts
marras replied at 12-4-2017 17:35
hi, I'd like to buy the metal keyboard, because I need full usb for an external hardisk that doesn't ...

The USB ports of the keyboard do not give enough charge usually for the operation of an external hard drive. Most hard drives work properly connected to port C. Only those that have a higher consumption do not work and will need a hub powered for its operation.
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list