ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Notebook Discussion Chuwi Lapbook 12.3 Chuwi 12.3 Screen Blurry

Follow Us

Chuwi 12.3 Screen Blurry

[Copy link]

Sekar|Post time:12-1-2017 12:37:49 View:276|Reply:3

Hi,
Bought a Chuwi 12.3 Lapbook 3 days before, and the screen seems to be blurry.
Tried changing the screen settings, changing text from 200% recommended to 125 or 225 - but again its making the texts blurry.
My problem is the top 2 inches of screen is very clear, but the blurry shake effect happens from then to the Bottom of the screen.
Even videos are blurry, pictures are disoriented.
Is this a software fix or hardware issue ? Have sent an email to service@chuwi.com too.
Would highly appreciate if someone can solve my problem. Thanks.

Use magic Report

Sekar| Post time 11-12-2017 02:07:53 | Show all posts
Attached is the screenshot, which clearly shows the top part of screen isvery clear, shaky effect is seen after the header line.

Screenshot-2017-11-12 【notice】Chuwi 12 3 Screen Blurry - Chuwi Lapbook 12 3 - .png
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

javipas| Post time 11-15-2017 00:37:23 | Show all posts
I've got the same exact problem. There's a band of around 2cm in the lower part of the screen (not exactly the bottom) that is blurry and makes everything (text, images) wobble.

I wonder if there's some BIOS update or maybe some driver that could fix this, but I'm affraid this is a hardware problem. Maybe the screen needs to be replaced as a whole.

Use magic Report

Sekar| Post time 12-1-2017 12:37:49 | Show all posts
The Lapbook was returned to Banggood, and the refund process was successful.

Liked the slim sleek chuwi but alas the screen issue made it a bad experience for me, otherwise its an awesome value for money lapbook. Hope chuwi corrects these problems soon.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list