Im trying to get support for this device - Chuwi SurBook - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi SurBook Im trying to get support for this device

Follow Us

Im trying to get support for this device

[Copy link]

Bengele|Post time:11-14-2017 13:24:51 View:128|Reply:3

Hello,i tryed to open a helpesk ticket but nobody reacts.
My pen delivered with the surbook dosent work. It dosent turn on at all. i already replaced the battery but that did not help.

When i open a support ticket i get the message that the support ticket was created but no email for verifiying.

Regards
Benjamin Gulden

Use magic Report

emohawk9000| Post time 11-13-2017 11:33:38 | Show all posts
I had the same problem. I reported the non-functioning pen and their reply was, "Why did it take you so long to report this?" (It had only taken me a couple weeks.) They are not interested in supporting the product at all.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Bengele| Post time 11-14-2017 09:11:18 | Show all posts
i Just recived my surbook 1 week ago. The German bureaucrats with the taxes took so long.... and the surbook is useless without the pen for me....

Use magic Report

artowi| Post time 11-14-2017 13:24:51 | Show all posts
Are you sure the problem is the Surbook and not the H3 pen?  My burned Hi13 is kept hostage by CHUWI and I don't know if I ever will get it back.  I still have the H3 pen as souvenir which was definitely ok until my Hi13 started its bad and unhealthy habit of smoking.
If you are in Germany maybe we can arrange I send you a working H3 pen just for testing or you send me your pen for me to test on my working Surbook.

Don't send your surbook anywhere if there is a chance it is ok. You may never get it back....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list