Support for replacing Hi13 charge and port check - Chuwi Hi13 - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi13 Support for replacing Hi13 charge and port check

Follow Us

Support for replacing Hi13 charge and port check

[Copy link]

nikolai68|Post time:11-14-2017 15:11:03 View:91|Reply:5

Hi

I need support for a replacement of Hi13 charge and type-c port check.
I've bought various other chargers from recommendation on this forum but none are working and also connect the delivered type-c cable to port and other devices but not able to find anything, so my fears are that the type-c port is damage.

I've submitted 2x tickets for support but have heard nothing back.

What is the normal response time for support ticket?

Thanks for the support.

Rgs

N.

Use magic Report

artowi| Post time 11-14-2017 01:21:45 | Show all posts
Both of my defective Hi13 had abnormal heat on the glass surface left of the display (near USB-C).  My profile picture is an actual image with thermal camera to show the heat source clearly.
If your Hi13 gets hot in this spot it is most highly burned USB-C PD chip.  If not, it still may be defective because a destroyed electronic component may die 'silent' and not necessarily needs to act as heater.

Don't expect any support or service or even answer from CHUWI.   When did you buy?  Do you have a chance to open a Paypal dispute?

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Chuwbacca| Post time 11-14-2017 01:34:21 | Show all posts
^^^ what he said, Chuwi do not support their products... You have 180 days to lodge a Paypal dispute ;)

Use magic Report

nikolai68| Post time 11-14-2017 02:05:17 | Show all posts
Thanks for the feedback artowi & chuwbacca

Yes i could possible dispute it from where i purchased it.
And there was me looking at buying the Chuwi laptop 14.1, that i am not sure about now if there is no support.

Then why do they have a support page but don't follow up, has anyone got an answer why they don't support there products?

Use magic Report

Chuwbacca| Post time 11-14-2017 02:55:39 | Show all posts
Edited by Chuwbacca at 11-14-2017 22:03

The support page is to make it "appear" they offer support to encourage people to buy their products, and to delay people so it pushes the time out to beyond the time-frame for lodging Paypal claims.. ...

If you have a good look around this forum you'll see there's no support, people send their tablets for repair and never see them again, they do everything possible to avoid hardware support because it costs money, they're way too greedy..

Use magic Report

MemberChuwi| Post time 11-14-2017 15:11:03 | Show all posts
Does USB-C otg work? If not that's a problem...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list