ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi10 Chuwi Hi10 Pro (HQ64G421709) will not turn on

Follow Us

Chuwi Hi10 Pro (HQ64G421709) will not turn on

[Copy link]

ppq|Post time:1-5-2018 05:33:05 View:315|Reply:7

Hello,

I have a problem with my Chuwi Hi10 Pro (HQ64G421709) with Z8350. I followed this guide https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6fVHLO_4BQ to delete Android.
Then I tried to boot Windows, it gave me a blue screen (with sad smiley) and said it cannot boot. Then I turned it off.

Now the tablet does not react at all when i push the power button, even though the battery is 100% full. The screen stays black, no matter what I do. I tried holding the power button for 30 seconds, release, wait 30 seconds, then hold it again for 10 seconds (this was recommended in some forum thread) but it does not react. I also tried pressing ESC and F7 repeatedly after trying to turn it on but the screen stays black.

The only indication of life I get is the power LED on the keyboard dock: When the lid is closed and I open it, the power LED will shine for about one second.

What can I do?

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 11-29-2017 02:05:55 | Show all posts
Hi, it is possible that you have deleted the Windows boot partition.
A possible solution is to reinstall the operating systems of the Tablet, you must use the correct files for the model of your Tablet.

Here is a tutorial, http://forum.chuwi.com/forum.php ... ypeid%26typeid%3D30
  but as I say, use the files for your Tablet in the downloads section.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

ppq| Post time 11-29-2017 03:59:04 | Show all posts
santi.sc replied at 11-29-2017 02:05
Hi, it is possible that you have deleted the Windows boot partition.
A possible solution is to reins ...

Hello,

thank you for your reply. Before I can follow this tutorial and restore anything, I need to be able to turn the tablet on. I am unable to reach the boot menu or even the BIOS since the screen is always black, no matter how often or how long I press the power button.

Do you have any idea how to solve this? Thanks

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 11-29-2017 06:24:06 | Show all posts
Edited by santi.sc at 11-29-2017 15:31

The process of updating the BIOS does not have to be done in principle, you can try to start from step, Try to do the tutorial from step II install Android. You must turn on the tablet by pressing the 3 buttons at the same time to enter the flash mode, does not the tablet react if you turn it on with the 3 buttons pressed to reach this screen?

Use magic Report

ppq| Post time 11-29-2017 07:43:19 | Show all posts
santi.sc replied at 11-29-2017 06:24
The process of updating the BIOS does not have to be done in principle, you can try to start from st ...

I tried it now. It does not react at all when I hold down VolDown+VolUp and then hold down the power button.

Use magic Report

ppq| Post time 1-3-2018 10:01:28 | Show all posts
I have tried to contact Chuwi but they do not react to any mails.

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 1-3-2018 10:27:12 | Show all posts
ppq replied at 11-29-2017 16:43
I tried it now. It does not react at all when I hold down VolDown+VolUp and then hold down the pow ...

You have to press the 3 buttons at the same time for a few seconds to access the flash mode like the image above.

Use magic Report

ppq| Post time 1-5-2018 05:33:05 | Show all posts
Thanks for your reply santi.sc. I have also already tried to hold down all three buttons, nothing happens. I also tried to press F7 (read that somewhere) but still no change.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list