2 problems in Chuwi Hi10 plus - Chuwi Hi10 Plus - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi10 Plus 2 problems in Chuwi Hi10 plus

Follow Us

2 problems in Chuwi Hi10 plus

[Copy link]

Señor_Lobo|Post time:5 day(s) ago View:230|Reply:4

The Tablet has approximately 3 months and in principle I do not present failures.

1. Problems with the original keyboard type flip board of Chuwi H10 plus, sometimes seems unconfigured, as if the scroll of a mouse is activated, desktop icons are enlarged or shrink when moving the touchpad, and where before only enough to give a light touch to open a link now you have to press the touchpad, disconnecting and connecting the keyboard tablet is solved, it is annoying Solution?

2. The tablet lately has a hard time turning it on or waking it up, I can be 5 minutes or 15 trying to turn it on or wake up. I think it's a false blocking state, I have to connect the charging cable, wait and try until it wants to work ... at some point I can see that the Tablet works since it lets me see for a second how the OS loads but the screen returns in black again, inquiring about the issue, at first I thought it could be the BIOS, shortly after discard it and I inclined more to a problem with the graphic driver, of which there is no update Solution?

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 12-3-2017 14:09:02 | Show all posts
We have already commented on these problems in the Telegram group and after analyzing the problems I understand that the first, the keyboard issue must be hardware, the keyboard may be wrong and that failure. If you have checked and cleaned the contacts of the dock and continue to do so, the solution, I think would be to try another one or change it. You can open a ticket in the seller.
Regarding points 2 and 3, everything seems to be from the Intel graphics driver. I have read other similar cases in the forum and I advise you to try to update this driver with the Driver Booster 5 program that will locate if there is an update.
Chuwi Moderator
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

marras| Post time 12-4-2017 08:10:44 | Show all posts
Hi, I've tried with a simple usb c adaptore with vga, hdmi and dvi, but no lucky, it didn't work. No problem with mini hdmi cable, works fine

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 12-4-2017 15:14:52 | Show all posts
marras replied at 12-4-2017 17:10
Hi, I've tried with a simple usb c adaptore with vga, hdmi and dvi, but no lucky, it didn't work. No ...

Debes comprobar que el conector tipo C es lo suficientemente largo para que llegue a hacer un buen contacto con la salida de la tablet; es muy profunda y suele ser el motivo de que no funcione correctamente.
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

marras| Post time 5 day(s) ago | Show all posts
I tried to cut a little bit the rubber arround the type c cable (this worked with my type c usb hub) so it can fit entirelly in, but no way, it doesn't send video signal via type c. I don't even know if type c is 2.0 or 3.0

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list