NO suport ... help me chuwi - Chuwi Hi12 - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi12 NO suport ... help me chuwi

Follow Us

NO suport ... help me chuwi

[Copy link]

Robson1006|Post time:12-6-2017 18:08:19 View:151|Reply:7

Good night, I come here as a last resort, we do not know what to do, I bought Chuwi Hi12, 9 months ago and even in the update of bios burned the motherboard after 1 hour running, that's right, I paid 300 dollars on a device that worked for 1 hour. I emailed the support service and one and never got a decent response. I do not have a support and I do not receive any answers or receive answers without solution! I want to buy a motherboard of Chuwi Hi12, I need only this motherboard, battery is ok, screen ok, everything ok, but I need this motherboard, where do I pay and how much do I pay? I want my tablet to work, I need to use it and I need support, I live in Brazil.

I am waiting for the last time a help from the company to send me this motherboard.

Thankful.

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 12-4-2017 22:56:56 | Show all posts
hello, could you please send email to the service@chuwi.com, she can solve your problem
have a good day
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Chuwbacca| Post time 12-5-2017 01:37:40 | Show all posts
Dont waste your time contacting service@chuwi.com, they don't reply...

Use magic Report

Robson1006| Post time 12-5-2017 07:18:08 | Show all posts
Edited by Robson1006 at 12-5-2017 07:21

Good afternoon, really is a mediocre company, that will never be of excellence, really the email does not respond and today after opening the topic in the forum I receive a random email, people look at the mediocrity of the answer to my many inquiries, they informed me the value, did not inform the official paypal account of the company or other official means of Chuwi to pay in dollars, did not request my address, did not inform if they can send to Brazil, not to say that it is a lie follow the print of the email without professionalism total of a company that aims to be something.

I hope the answers I REPEAT here again.

Thanks for nothing chuwi, so far, invest in the support that can be sure to keep and win m chuwi support.png ore customers.

Use magic Report

Robson1006| Post time 12-5-2017 07:27:42 | Show all posts
look how beautiful they gave when they finally decided to answer the many questions I asked to try to solve the problem, it becomes revolting a description, for God's sake!
chuwi support.png

Use magic Report

Robson1006| Post time 12-6-2017 02:39:38 | Show all posts
Good morning, so far I have not received any response from Chuwi !!!

Use magic Report

Robson1006| Post time 12-6-2017 13:03:38 | Show all posts
For God's sake answer my questions, I'm not asking for anything free, I'll pay for a SUPPORT that is the part, I'm begging please, I need to work and I have a broken Hi12 tablet without use! Please help me!

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 12-6-2017 18:08:19 | Show all posts
Robson1006 replied at 12-6-2017 13:03
For God's sake answer my questions, I'm not asking for anything free, I'll pay for a SUPPORT that is ...

hello, Robson1006, very sorry for giving you a not professional answer, I will contact the service to give you a satisfied reply, hope you everything is well

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list