ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi13 chuwi Hi13 micro usb port PROBLEM

Follow Us

chuwi Hi13 micro usb port PROBLEM

[Copy link]

brix71|Post time:4 day(s) ago View:160|Reply:5

I explain, with the OUT OF THE BOX supplied cable micro usb to usb female until two days ago I could connect a pendrive and the chuwi read it perfectly ( on windows and for boot via flashdrive) I had reinstall win10 from kingston usb flash card.
now any pendrive I connect is not read. if I connect an optical mouse, the led under mouse flashes and is not recognized.
It seems there are only 5 volts.
The USB controller of that port may be faulty or toasted, but I never connect phone for recharge or other device with battery inside.
If I connect any USB device to the USB ports on the keyboard, all the peripherals work fine. Is there a software or hardware test that I can do to understand the type of failure?
In russian forum I read that controller usb is very facilitate to break.
only for check port I connected mobile phone with battery charged 100% and this show presence of power supply from micro usb port.
I follow suggest on other post and I  increase high of connector, but nothing to do.
Anyone have a experience on this problem?
20171220_113953.jpg

Use magic Report

MemberChuwi| Post time 12-20-2017 03:28:08 | Show all posts
Did you try a different otg adapter?

Does usb c work with otg?

Probably check the threads related to keyu charger issues.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

brix71| Post time 12-22-2017 04:20:49 | Show all posts
I had order on amazon, an otg converter without cable, and usb-c to usb 3 hub and now is ok. Incredible ! I used factory cable only 5 time, and is broken!
thanks to all for patience.

Cattura.JPG

Use magic Report

MemberChuwi| Post time 12-24-2017 11:55:19 | Show all posts
Good to see it was just a defective adapter! btw can't remember any adapter in my Hi13 box... ;)

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 12-24-2017 14:37:22 | Show all posts
Me neither, they probably added this with later versions?
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Contact me if you need any help

Use magic Report

robsm1th| Post time 4 day(s) ago | Show all posts
Just had my Hi13 delivered this week and no supplied cables except for the charging cable

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list