ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Notebook Discussion Chuwi Lapbook 14.1 problem driver sound and other

Follow Us

problem driver sound and other

[Copy link]

rogaven|Post time:12-23-2017 07:08:27 View:120|Reply:2

I hope someone can help me.
Since yesterday I have a Chuwi Lapbook 14.1.
Actually I wanted to install Linux; probably not possible with the current BIOS.
OK, I can live with Windows 10 (until I found a solution).

But now to the problem:
I don't have any sound and Windows Update can't find a driver.
It's missing:
Audio Controller for Multimedia
multimedia controller
PCI data collection and signal processing controllers
unknown device

What do I have to do?

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 12-23-2017 07:03:07 | Show all posts
Lapbook Drivers 14.1 "
http://forum.chuwi.com/forum.php ... ypeid%26typeid%3D55

The sound may try to install the audio driver again or remove the drivers it has installed now and restart the computer so Windows searches for the most appropriate drivers available for the device.

PCI data collection and signal processing controllers do not think it is problems for the correct operation of the equipment the error in these drivers.

As a last option is the installation again in Windows 10 clean, try to recover the sound drivers first before reaching this situation. Anyway you can check by Google that the loss of sound on Windows computers is very common, so you have to back up your PC when it works properly.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 12-23-2017 07:08:27 | Show all posts
If you have reinstalled Windows from a Microsoft bootable pen, non-Intel devices will not work. In order for all the devices to work properly you must reinstall the drivers of the devices that are not recognized by Windows. The drivers are available at: http://forum.chuwi.com/forum.php ... ypeid%26typeid%3D55
You can also install the Windows that is in that same address and that carries the included drivers.
Chuwi Moderator
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list