ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi10 Plus help - performances under win10

Follow Us

help - performances under win10

[Copy link]

Fidel|Post time:12-25-2017 10:22:23 View:143|Reply:3

Hello,

I own a hi10 plus, Christmas gift. Very nice but lag on Win10 is laughable ! I mean, 7 to 8 seconds to bring up YouTube page on Edge ?

Not even talking about Chrome performances or on-screen keyboard lag.

So how do i fix this ? Drivers seems ok and android is 100% smooth. Right now Deezer cant even run properly in the background on Windows without buffering way too many times for my taste.

Even my old CX-W8 wintel box performs 10x better !

Use magic Report

Fidel| Post time 12-25-2017 07:31:50 | Show all posts
Could it be that Bluetooth kills wifi speed ? Turned it off, seems better but my headphone is Bt :/
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 12-25-2017 08:04:46 | Show all posts
Before judging you should check what Windows is doing and, if you are premiering it, you may be downloading updates from Windows fail Creators and others. These downloads significantly slow down the behavior of Windows. You should also check the speed of the Wi-Fi connection.
Effectively, the network card and the bluetooth are in the same device, but it should not affect the final result too much.
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

Fidel| Post time 12-25-2017 10:22:23 | Show all posts
Hi, thanks for your input but problem is related to Bluetooth. When its off i can do everything normally.
Still, tablet is not as fast as i thought but for the price i guess its ok...onscreen keyboard really sucks though.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list