ChuWi Forum»Forum General Discussion General Discussion Chuwi, present at the CES of Las Vegas 2018

Follow Us

Chuwi, present at the CES of Las Vegas 2018

[Copy link]

manonegra222|Post time:The day before yesterday 06:49 View:223|Reply:4

Edited by manonegra222 at 1-5-2018 11:44

ces.jpg

CES is the world's gathering place for all those who thrive on the business of consumer technologies. It has served as the proving ground for innovators and breakthrough technologies for 50 years — the global stage where next-generation innovations are introduced to the marketplace. Owned and produced by the
Consumer Technology Association (CTA), it attracts the world's business leaders and pioneering thinkers.

Chuwi ,a China-based laptops / tablets manufacturer offering Microsoft alternatives with a much more decent   price as well as android tablets, will showcase their latest Indiegogo crowdfunding project—
the CoreBook and the first android 7.0 Nougat tablet at CES Booth No.62600, South Plaza Hall , 10am--5 pm starting from 9th-12th, Jan, 2018.  

About the CoreBook, it’s $50,000 away to get free 128GB SSD upgrade. Also, the campaign ends in 11 days. Since the increasing price on the manufacturing materials,
so it’s probably they are going to sell the perks at a higher price when the campaign enters into InDemand section.
128 Gb.jpg
A quick preview of the specs of Chuwi CoreBook:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/corebook-ultimate-2-in-1-win10-tablet-laptop \

13.3 inch FHD touchscreen with 2.5 D glass design
Core M3 7Y30 processor,Intel HD Graphics 615
8GB of RAM, 128 GB of SSD storage
Fingerprint recognition sensor
12V/3A (36W) quick charger

The Chuwi Hi9 Tablet has an 8.4inch, 1920 x 1200p HD display.Colours are rich and the clean, pure white level makes reading a pleasure.
Also, that 8-inch size makes it the perfect size for gaming on the go thanks to its great portability — as well as everything else an Android tablet should be used for.
It will be launched next week on aliexpress and banggood stores etc.

android 7.jpg
A quick preview of the specs of Chuwi Hi9 :
8.4 inch 2560*1600 16:9 IPS display
Mediatek 8173 64-bit quad core
GX6250 GPU
4GB RAM+ 64GB ROM
Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box

As we know the fact that CES has always been the perfect platform to announce the newly product lineups of the year, and this says pretty much about Chuwi.
This year, Chuwi will exhibit their SurBook Pro powered by Intel Gemini Lake processor, Hi9 air equipped with Mediatek processor running android 8.0 Oreo out of the box , and GBox Pro ( mini PC ) sported by Intel I5 processor.

To learn more about Chuwi, please refer to their website :
http://es.chuwi.com

Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 1-3-2018 13:33:34 | Show all posts
Nice! Lets see what they unveil
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Contact me if you need any help
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 1-3-2018 22:26:41 | Show all posts
Damn, here i thought that CES was for the company's to show theire new upcomming products and not old already in sale products
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 1-4-2018 01:51:16 | Show all posts
Edited by manonegra222 at 1-4-2018 19:08
Hackerjac replied at 1-4-2018 07:26
Damn, here i thought that CES was for the company's to show theire new upcomming products and not ol ...

There are already new products. By the way, congratulations for the CoreBook
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

Nick.Dude| Post time The day before yesterday 06:49 | Show all posts
Hope the corebook surprises us like surbook mini did

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list