ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi10 Hi10 pro camera not working

Follow Us

Hi10 pro camera not working

[Copy link]

MyFM|Post time:1-11-2018 03:19:03 View:178|Reply:20

MyFM| Post time 1-9-2018 02:26:52 | Show all posts
santi.sc replied at 1-9-2018 02:16
Wait until the tablet finishes updating.

I have seen the caution button and it is on two items called camera sensor unicam gc2355
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

MyFM| Post time 1-9-2018 02:32:26 | Show all posts
santi.sc replied at 1-9-2018 02:16
Wait until the tablet finishes updating.

I have seen the caution button and it is in the  category called system devices and the item in this category with the caution sign is called camera sensor unicam gc 2355.

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 1-9-2018 02:56:00 | Show all posts
MyFM replied at 1-9-2018 11:26
I have seen the caution button and it is on two items called camera sensor unicam gc2355

Option 1: Right-click on that warning error and click on update driver, Windows will look for a more updated driver.

Option 2: Right click on that controller and press delete driver, then restart the computer so Windows automatically searches for the recommended driver for the computer.

After performing any of these options check if the camera works.

Option 3: That some user that has the same tablet can pass the drivers of the tablet so that later you install it manually. For this you should indicate the serial number, model and processor of your tablet.

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 1-9-2018 03:00:13 | Show all posts
By the way, before I asked him and I did not get to answer my question in particular, the tablet had a knock or fall?

I see in the attached image of your first comment a line on the screen, I do not know if it is an optical effect of the image or is the screen broken?

Use magic Report

MyFM| Post time 1-9-2018 03:05:15 | Show all posts
santi.sc replied at 1-9-2018 02:56
Option 1: Right-click on that warning error and click on update driver, Windows will look for a mo ...

Thanks Santi.sc, how do I locate the controller and how do I download the driver and install manually. Thanks for all your help

Use magic Report

MyFM| Post time 1-9-2018 03:15:05 | Show all posts
santi.sc replied at 1-9-2018 03:00
By the way, before I asked him and I did not get to answer my question in particular, the tablet had ...

the screen is broken.

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 1-9-2018 03:32:37 | Show all posts
MyFM replied at 1-9-2018 12:05
Thanks Santi.sc, how do I locate the controller and how do I download the driver and install manua ...

You will need the file of the camera drivers to be able to install it manually.

Then it goes to the device manager, there you look for the driver error, right mouse button, properties, driver tab, update driver, from a certain location and select the folder where you have the copy of the drivers.

If it is not provided by any user who has the same tablet from here to tomorrow, you can request the driver for the camera of your tablet in this thread, remember to indicate the number of processor, model and serial number of the equipment to be provided.
http://forum.chuwi.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2341&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D25&page=90

The camera error may be the result of the fall and breakage of the screen of your tablet, in which case these solutions may not work and it is necessary to open the tablet for repair, either because a connector has been dropped or broken. piece.

Use magic Report

MyFM| Post time 1-10-2018 00:43:03 | Show all posts
santi.sc replied at 1-9-2018 03:32
You will need the file of the camera drivers to be able to install it manually.

Thanks for your reply I don't think that is the case, because I have more than one chuwi hi10 pro with this issue. And the screens of the other chuwi's are not broken.

Use magic Report

MyFM| Post time 1-11-2018 03:16:00 | Show all posts
jumping cursor when touchpad is used
on hi10 pro. please assist.

Use magic Report

MyFM| Post time 1-11-2018 03:19:03 | Show all posts
jumpimg cursor when touchpad is used on chuwi hi10 pro, please kindly assist

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register