ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Official Firmware Clean Install Windows 10 education edition

Follow Us

[Hi10 Plus] Clean Install Windows 10 education edition

[Copy link]

redshift|Post time:The day before yesterday 06:42 View:143|Reply:6

Edited by redshift at 1-11-2018 23:35

Hi there

I just purchased a brand new Chuwi Hi 10 Plus and i have some questions

i work at a university so i have a special windows 10 license,I want to delete the windows 10 version that came with the machine and clean install my licensed Windows 10 education edition
i have a windows 10 standard iso file,is it ok to use rufus to prepare a usb installation disk using my windows 10 iso file? do i need to do anything else?
if i need any drivers i ll use these?
http://forum.chuwi.com/forum.php ... ypeid%26typeid%3D24

where can i find the swith to android application setup file so i can install it to my new windows?

i want to root android ,is this method ok?
http://konstakang.com/devices/ch ... k-disable-dmverity/

is it possible to lower the screen resolution on both android and windows? i want something like 1680x1050

thanks

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 1-12-2018 03:56:23 | Show all posts
Edited by manonegra222 at 1-12-2018 13:02

I will try to answer everything:

1. Yes, you can delete Windows to install your version and it will be worth the ISO prepared with Rufus for the installation. To do this you just have to turn on the tablet with the pendrive put in the USB port and press F7 on the keyboard intermittently until you get a start selection menu; in it you select the pendrive as the startup unit and select Windows to install in the next screen. When asked where you want to install Windows, you must remove partitions 12-13-14 and 15 from the storage unit and, without creating any partitions, select the unallocated space that is the destination of the installation. The process is automatic and will end with the installation of the operating system. Once installed, you must activate Windows with the keys that you have assigned to the product.
You will need the drivers for everything to work properly since non-Intel devices will not work correctly. You can extract them from your current Windows with the Double Driver program, freely available on the internet only by searching on Google. This same program can be used to install them all at once.
2. In relation to the Switch to move to Android from Windows I attach it in the answer. You just have to put it on the Windows desktop once unpacked.
3. For rooteo Android I can not help you, every time is less necessary and you can also find applications that do not work precisely because they are root.
4. The tablet is optimized for better performance in the standard resolutions of Windows and Android, any change can affect the overall performance, but you can try to change through the tools of the operating systems.

SwitchNOW.zip

154.93 KB, Downloads: 22

Chuwi Moderator
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

redshift| Post time 1-12-2018 04:27:56 | Show all posts
thank you very much for your time and detailed answer

Use magic Report

iontxu93| Post time The day before yesterday 04:52 | Show all posts
manonegra222 replied at 1-12-2018 03:56
I will try to answer everything:

1. Yes, you can delete Windows to install your version and it will ...

por el nombre me imagino que hablas español, yo tengo una duda, si borras todos los discos para solo teenr 1, y solo tener windows 10 con una iso, y haber guardado antes los drivers con double driver, luego no me reconoce ningun puerto, ni el de micro usb, tipo c, la tarjeta sd... que solucion podria haber aqui? un saludo

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time The day before yesterday 06:06 | Show all posts
iontxu93 replied at 1-20-2018 13:52
por el nombre me imagino que hablas español, yo tengo una duda, si borras todos los discos para s ...

Cuando haces una instalación limpia con una iso de microsof funcionarán todos los dispositivos que sean Intel no funcionarán los no intel, como son la pantalla táctil, el Wifi, el Bluetooth... pero no tendrás problema con los lectores usb, c o tarjeta sd
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

iontxu93| Post time The day before yesterday 06:20 | Show all posts
manonegra222 replied at 1-20-2018 06:06
Cuando haces una instalación limpia con una iso de microsof funcionarán todos los dispositivos q ...

eso pensaba yo, y volvi a hacer el formateo a ver,pero nada, tuve que  usar el teclado del pro que tiene usb para conseguir instalar los drivers

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time The day before yesterday 06:42 | Show all posts
iontxu93 replied at 1-20-2018 15:20
eso pensaba yo, y volvi a hacer el formateo a ver,pero nada, tuve que  usar el teclado del pro que ...

si funcionaban los usb del teclado también funcionaban los micro USB y C
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list