ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi HiBook Pro Rear camera problem/failure

Follow Us

Rear camera problem/failure

[Copy link]

merlino|Post time:7 day(s) ago View:43|Reply:2

In these days I'm facing a new problem: the rear camera stopped to work.
In Windows appear an error (see the image below), but I can still use the front camera. I already tried to reinstall the driver.
In Android appear the error message "Unfortunately, camera has stopped" and I can not use either the back or front camera.
Any idea?

As far I can see this is a really common hardware problem in Chuwi tablets. What should I do?

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 1-12-2018 09:08:33 | Show all posts
Check this thread, I think it's a case similar to yours. http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-5480-1-1.html

Why does the camera fail? Well I do not know, if the tablet does not suffer any shock or fall it is rare that the camera stops working in the two operating systems.

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

merlino| Post time 7 day(s) ago | Show all posts
Thank you for you answer.

In reality the camera worked badly from the beginning, intermittently. I thought it was a problem of the application (on Windows I had not tried) or that it depended on a "dirty" restart in the switch between one operating system and another.

Now I saw in another thread that there is the possibility of requesting assistance in Europe, so I will also ask there.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list