ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi SurBook Surbook random crashes / speaker static crackling

Follow Us

Surbook random crashes / speaker static crackling

[Copy link]

julian11|Post time:1-14-2018 02:17:59 View:113|Reply:4

Hello,

i bought a CHUWI Surbook two weeks ago. I think there are some issues with my Surbook.

The Surbook ran breaks down (screen black) coincidenally, as you can see on the image, even the battery is charged. Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_1.png

Is it possible to fix this problem or should i send the Surbook back to the seller ?

Another Problem is, that the speaker of the Surbook making quiet static crackling noise although no sound is played.
Could this be a driver problem ?

If i want to wake up my Surbook from Standby, i need to press the power button and afterwards touch the touchscreen. Is this the normal behavior of the Surbook ?

Thank you for your help.

Julian

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 1-12-2018 15:33:36 | Show all posts
I can only answer the last question because the others correspond to technical issues that I do not have access to.

With regard to the standby output, Windows is suspended in the first minutes since you press the power button to suspend it or shut down due to inactivity. This is determined in the Windows power options and there it can be modified. To exit this mode and reuse the device, simply press the enter key and wait for the screen to turn on, which takes a couple of seconds.

Windows, according to what is stipulated in the power options, hibernates the device after the 30 minutes in standby mode. It does this to avoid battery consumption because when it is suspended the network connections, bluetooth, Wifi, email, social networks are still open ..... When it is hibernating, everything is disconnected and the battery is not drained. this mode you will have to press the power button and wait for the boot; The tasks you had before hibernation will remain open.
Chuwi Moderator
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

julian11| Post time 1-13-2018 05:00:42 | Show all posts
Thank you for your fast answer.

Has anyone else also problem that the surbook crashes ?

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 1-13-2018 05:23:42 | Show all posts
julian11 replied at 1-13-2018 14:00
Thank you for your fast answer.

Has anyone else also problem that the surbook crashes ?

Mine is perfectly true. I have not had any problems and I did not even have to update the bios because of the sensitivity of the touch panel. If you still have problems you could either restore Windows or reboot the system. It is not complicated and you would rule out software problems. I do not know if you will be Spanish, since by your name you look like it, and, if so, in the Spanish subforum you have a link to the Telegram group where we can guide you online.
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

julian11| Post time 1-14-2018 02:17:59 | Show all posts
Thank you for offering your help. I have reinstalled Windows as described in the Forum. I disabled Windows update and the Windows driver update, to make sure that the Windows running on my Surface exactly matches the uploaded Image form Chuwi. I didn't install any Software on the Surbook. But the problems are the same.

The battery level was about 95 percent and the Surbook crashes again. (Here is my Windows error log of the last 12 hours: https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... pz/view?usp=sharing )

The problem with the speaker is also still the same. Every time an Application (for example start a Video on Youtube), uses the audio device, the speaker are making a static crackling noise, even the volume is turned down to zero or the device is in silent mode.

How long should the battery of the surbook last. After I reinstalled windows I charged the device to 100 percent. Then I started a Video on Youtube, after 2,5 Hours the battery was complete empty. Is this normal ? (Here is my Battery log: https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... GK/view?usp=sharing )

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list