ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi10 Plus Chuwi HiPen H2 not working correctly

Follow Us

Chuwi HiPen H2 not working correctly

[Copy link]

Gainiac|Post time:1-19-2018 10:47:36 View:214|Reply:3

Hey all,

got my Chuwi Hi10 Plus together with a H2 Stylus. The is recognized as it should. But unfortunately it doesn't work as it should. Even if I only hover with the pen above the Screen, the Hi10 Plus recognizes it as an Input and draws something. Because of this, normal writing is not possible.

Is there any fix for this or has anybody an idea, why this is happening?

Thanks for every answer!

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 1-16-2018 00:05:34 | Show all posts
That tablet does not have palm rejection, so it has to try to write freehand. It is not a precision stylus, it will serve as a pointer and for taking freehand notes.
Try to charge the battery completely from the H2 to see if it improves the feeling of work.

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Gainiac| Post time 1-19-2018 09:36:07 | Show all posts
The problem is not the palm rejection. The problem is that the tablet recognizes the pen even when the pen tip is not even touching the display.

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 1-19-2018 10:47:36 | Show all posts
Gainiac replied at 1-19-2018 18:36
The problem is not the palm rejection. The problem is that the tablet recognizes the pen even when t ...

I have the Chuwi Hi10 Pro with the H2 stylus and the behavior is the same. You can only write on the fly, without resting your hand on the screen and also, as he says, bringing the tip of the stylus to the screen not only recognizes it, but draws on it.
I think it's not a failure, but this is the behavior that this stylus has.
I also have a SurBook with the H3 stylus and its behavior is totally different, with much precession, with rejection of palm, with 1024 levels of pressure and that when approaching the screen points to a point without writing and only writes when touching the screen.
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list