ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi SurBook Bios and Windows Recovery Chuwi Surbook?

Follow Us

Bios and Windows Recovery Chuwi Surbook?

[Copy link]

xavihs|Post time:2-1-2018 16:50:42 View:145|Reply:2

Edited by xavihs at 2-1-2018 02:37

How to access the SurBook BIOS?
And how to access Windows recovery?
Thank you.

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 2-1-2018 03:25:08 | Show all posts
Edited by santi.sc at 2-1-2018 12:30

Press the ESC key repeatedly when turning on the device to access the Bios.

Restoring Windows 10
Select the Start button, type control panel
Search Recovery in the Control Panel.
Select Recovery> Open System Restore> Next.
Choose the restore point related to the application, driver or update that is causing problems, and then select Next> Finish.

What is the problem with the equipment?

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

xavihs| Post time 2-1-2018 16:50:42 | Show all posts
santi.sc replied at 2-1-2018 03:25
Press the ESC key repeatedly when turning on the device to access the Bios.

Restoring Windows 10

I also have the Hi12, and in its day it gave me problems with the update of drivers, and the tablet was left dead, I could solve it through Recovery, and it was easy for me.
In case the same thing happened to me in the Surbook, two days ago I have it, I hope it does not happen to me, there was no way to access the Bios, even if only by looking.
But to access the Recovery from the start of boot and used the same method as in the Hi12 and nothing.
From Windows I have that option as you comment and discovered that I can access the Bios as the Recovery if necessary.
Now the question is if the Windows does not start, the Bios is already accessed but it serves me little, but Hi12 if you guide me by this or its method if you press the Power + Shift Button, you access the Recovery. In the Surbook and been unable to do so, there are my doubts.
As it is said in my country it is better to prevent than to cure, and more when it has already happened to you.

Thank you.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list