ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi13 Hi13, new, >10 available, U.S. $50 shipped on eBay! ...

Follow Us

Hi13, new, >10 available, U.S. $50 shipped on eBay!

[Copy link]

MarylandUSA|Post time:2-6-2018 10:47:16 View:231|Reply:12

listing at  https://www.ebay.com/itm/Tablet- ... :g:p1sAAOSwmaBad9-K unless it;s been removed.  I've just ordered one. And because the price is under $50 I was able to grab a two-year warranty from SquareTrade for just $8. The sellar has excellent feedback so I am hopeful that, crazy as this deal is, it is a sign that chuwi is dumped has dumped its remaining stock and is getting ready to introduce a successor.

Use magic Report

MarylandUSA| Post time 2-5-2018 06:57:10 | Show all posts
I just bought a spare Hi13 to keep at the office until the first one's battery dies. You can see my two purchases, 3 hours apart, as paul_613.
I've also ordered two Aukey PA-Y10 46W USB-C chargers, one glass screen protector, and a few right-angled USB-C adapters to put less stress on the USB-C plug when the tablet is charging while I hold the tablet in portrait mode.
I hope to never use the Chuwi 12V charger, even if they've fixed the original problem.
I was hoping to wait for the Hi13's successor. But at $50 shipped, the old model will be an easier sell to my wife.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

MemberChuwi| Post time 2-5-2018 07:20:44 | Show all posts
Edited by MemberChuwi at 2-5-2018 07:26

Hope this is not a scam. Sounds too good to be true. Probably the charger is as expensive as the tablet... :-)

I really hope Chuwi will do a successor Hi13 Mark II with a similar display and more horsepower. Like m3, 8GB Ram and 128GB SSD.
Be careful with the USB c port. The 90° adapter just redirects forces. The plug can still move easy and slip out. Try to put no force on the plug or do some extra cable mount. I personally don't use the tablet when I charge and I don't move it.

Use magic Report

MarylandUSA| Post time 2-5-2018 07:24:28 | Show all posts
The seller has 100 percent feedback with more than 300 voters. That was good enough for me. I'll keep you posted in this thread.

Use magic Report

MemberChuwi| Post time 2-5-2018 07:30:13 | Show all posts
Don't know about this, but the Internet is a huge fake place. Maybe I'm too picky. When it comes to prepay things I get super picky...

Use magic Report

robsm1th| Post time 2-5-2018 08:00:30 | Show all posts
Edited by robsm1th at 2-5-2018 08:02

Seems too good to be true especially with free international shipping but ebay and paypal both offer protection.  Let us know outcome good or bad.

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 2-5-2018 08:17:40 | Show all posts
Hello MarylandUSA,
I agree that it seems too good to be true. I recommend you shoot the video while unpacking your parcel to provide proof, if necessary.

Use magic Report

MemberChuwi| Post time 2-5-2018 08:51:29 | Show all posts
Typical indicator for fake deals is paying in advance directly - without platform control.

Like "Don't order here, we sent you email with further details...  transfer mony via western union... etc. "

I've seen similar things on amazon too.

Use magic Report

MarylandUSA| Post time 2-5-2018 16:12:18 | Show all posts
Well, you guys were right..mostly: I've been scammed, but not by the seller: By an impersonator:

eBay
Your recent eBay transaction may be from a compromised account

Hello paul_613,

You were recently involved in a transaction for the following item:  
263478474927 - Tablet PC Chuwi Hi13 Intel Apollo Lake CPU Windows 10 4GB RAM 13.5" WiFi

We’re writing to let you know that an unauthorized third party may have accessed the seller’s account to list this item. The item has been removed from the site, and the transaction was cancelled. We ask that you take the following precautions:

- If you already paid for the item, you may be protected by eBay. Open a request with the Resolution Center and choose, "I bought an item. I haven't received it yet." You can access the Resolution Center by visiting:
   http://resolutioncenter.ebay.com

- If the transaction doesn't qualify for eBay’s protection, please immediately contact the payment service used to request a refund.

- If you haven't paid for your item, consider this transaction canceled and do not send payment.

In this situation, your account wasn't accessed by the third party involved. At eBay, we take a number of steps to help ensure the security of your account. Learn more about protecting your account at:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/account/protecting.html

Thanks,

eBay

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 2-6-2018 10:47:16 | Show all posts
MarylandUSA replied at 2-6-2018 01:12
Well, you guys were right..mostly: I've been scammed, but not by the seller: By an impersonator:

eB ...

Which payment method had you used in the end? Just curious. Since your case for placing the order would be justified when using PayPal on eBay.
Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Link: overview of replies to your username. They have to click for theirs.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

12Next
Return to list
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list