ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi13 Chuwi Hi113 shut down problem

Follow Us

Chuwi Hi113 shut down problem

[Copy link]

regit|Post time:2-5-2018 10:30:16 View:104|Reply:2

A few months ago, I purchased Chuwi HI13 with keyboard and stylus. I had the problem of getting out of sleep mode, so after I got running again, I disabled sleep and hibernate. I always do a hard shut down now.

A few days ago, I upgraded to latest Windows 10. Since then, at random times, the screen goes blank. Usually, if I hold down the power key about 4 seconds, it comes back on. Other times, the computer actually is off so it reboots. Just writing this text, the screen went off about 10 times. I hope that Chuwi has a solution for this problem. But I am expecting Chuwi to say oh, it is a software problem--go talk to Microsoft. But if I go to Microsoft, I expect them to say, oh, that's a hardware problem--go talk to Chuwi.

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 2-5-2018 10:13:09 | Show all posts
Edited by Motobot at 2-5-2018 21:20

Hello regit,
This is for you [Tutorial] How to compile an install file of the latest build of Windows 10
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 2-5-2018 10:30:16 | Show all posts
You yourself have answered, if you have the problem since the last Windows update ...
First of all, you can try updating, or reverting to the previous one, the Intel graphics driver. It may just be a problem with that controller.

If this does not solve the problem, my advice is to reinstall Windows so that you can remove any malware you may have and that causes the screen to turn off frequently.
You can find a rom to install Windows in the download area of your tablet in this forum or using a pendrive downloaded from the microsoft page that can also be used to restore Windows
Chuwi Moderator
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list