ChuWi Forum»Forum Multilanguage group Czech LapBook 15.6 - Heat problem

Follow Us

LapBook 15.6 - Heat problem

[Copy link]

trulda|Post time:2-6-2018 10:11:56 View:53|Reply:1

Edited by trulda at 2-6-2018 09:43

Hi,
I bought a ChuWi Lapbook 15.6" laptop with WIN10. After several days of use, I find that a small part of the display from the back is very heated inappropriately.
This place is on the back (heating up is also from the front - but not as intense as the back) where the camera is. More specifically, it's about 2 cm to the right from the camera (towards the CHUWI Lapbook). After a few minutes (+/-20), heating up is so strong, that it will not hold a finger for a long time. A small "bubble" has already formed on the white surface. I absolutely don't know what components are in this place, but it's definitely not right. From a long-term point of view, it's certain that damage will occur if the heating up will not removed.
Otherwise OS works normally and other programs too. Charging takes 6 hrs+. When charging, the red LED next to the charging port sometimes flashes, sometimes only lit.
So please help me and send - answers, ideas, options to fix this problem. Or tell me if I should complain - the laptop is under warranty.
Thank You all, trulda

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 2-6-2018 10:11:56 | Show all posts
I totally agree with you. It is not normal that excessive heating at that point. My advice is that you exercise the guarantee on the seller and claim a replacement or a refund.
Chuwi Moderator
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list