ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi13 H13 Screen Issue

Follow Us

H13 Screen Issue

[Copy link]

Scotsman|Post time:1 hour(s) ago View:161|Reply:6

Hi,

Wondeirng if anyone has a similar issue that I have been experiencing. I got my Tablet in November last year and it has always been stored with the detachable keyboard to protect the screen and it has not had any bumps or scrapes since getting it. I have noticed that there seems to be small stress lines appearing round the edge which attaches to the the keyboard, as well as a few more a few inches into the screen. The tablet has had all packing removed and I believe the tablet comes with a screen protector already on it, which I have not removed.

Could this be the screen protector damaged or stetched in some way?

Or could it be damage to the actual screen itself?

Thanks for any help.

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 2-8-2018 18:55:05 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I removed both layers from the start. And always used a bag with a separate compartment for the folded device. I got mine around July 2017. I don't have your issue. The only thing I see are smudges and rubber-pad stain that offsets the keyboard from the screen. I hope this helps.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

MemberChuwi| Post time 2-9-2018 07:19:28 | Show all posts
I have no clue how your stress lines look like. Maybe like scratches? Possible that the factory applied screen protection foil starts to loosen around the edges. Maybe you can post a photo pls.?

Use magic Report

Scotsman| Post time 2-9-2018 11:00:41 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ive attached some photos
20180208_201640.jpg
20180208_201604.jpg
20180208_201520.jpg

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 2-12-2018 14:34:38 | Show all posts
What I can see in the photos corresponds to scratches produced by the keys of the keyboard that rub against the protective plastic when it is closed despite the stops that it has in the corners. I have a Chuwi Vi10 pro with two and a half years and the signals are much more noticeable. The solution, change the protective film.
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

Scotsman| Post time The day before yesterday 11:49 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Does the H13 have a screen protector on it? I looked to see if i could remove it and cany find any points to catch and remove.

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 1 hour(s) ago | Show all posts
Scotsman replied at 2-19-2018 20:49
Does the H13 have a screen protector on it? I looked to see if i could remove it and cany find any p ...

From what I see on your picture excerpts, I can see an extra edge shining the most, which might suggest there is at least one of the 2 pre-applied layers that the Hi13 are normally shipped with. The first layer is meant to be removed and the other might be meant as a minimum screen protector, but often has air bubbles trapped under it. Stylus users the most will get annoyed by the soft layer. But I'm not 100% certain yours still have that layer. But it sure looks like it does.
Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Link: overview of replies to your username. They have to click for theirs.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list