ddyyjj2007 Publish time 4-28-2019 17:48:07

Where to get drivers for Chuwi Lapbook Pro

Where can I download the latest Bios and Win 10 drivers for Lapbook Pro?

Currently, I have a problem with my formatted M2 SSD. The M2 SSD slot in Lapbook Pro cannot detect the brand new M2 SSD in Bios.
The M2 SSD is placed correctly.
My M2 SSD will only be detected in win 10 if I use an external enclosure case.

It appeared that the Bios is locked and did not enable the AHCI mode. How to disable this ?

Thank you.

manonegra222 Publish time 4-28-2019 22:54:20

Edited by manonegra222 at 4-29-2019 09:02

Some new drivers will not solve your problem.Have you tried connecting the SSD upside down? The SSD connector is upside down and you will have to turn the SSD so that it is properly connected.
Please, a single thread is enough

mouaisien Publish time 4-29-2019 06:42:25

Edited by mouaisien at 4-29-2019 15:43

Try to contact Chris from Techtablet. He reviewed this model and you can post in the dedicated forum.

ddyyjj2007 Publish time 5-1-2019 18:10:20

mouaisien replied at 4-29-2019 06:42
Try to contact Chris from Techtablet. He reviewed this model and you can post in the dedicated forum ...

I went to the site but they have no proper solutions.
My M2 SSD is connected correctly. It just could not be detected. I even went out to buy four different brands of M2 SSD Sata to test. Unfortunately, all failed.

So I guessed it has to do with the Bios(not enabling the AHCI mode) or the slot for M2 SSD is faulty.

santi.sc Publish time 5-1-2019 22:46:07

ddyyjj2007 replied at 5-2-2019 03:10
I went to the site but they have no proper solutions.
My M2 SSD is connected correctly. It just c ...

That type of SSD fits in both positions, do you have it placed with the letters facing down?
Then you turn on the computer normally, in case it is not detected, go to the Windows start button, disk manager, the SSD disk will come out as an unassigned space, we select it with the right mouse button, click on the new simple volume , will open an installation wizard, we will click on next, there comes a time that we will leave to allocate space to the SSD is normal to leave by default and marked the space that we will have available, Format as NTFS and mark as hard drive default, we put a name and select the fast format box, once the Windows assistant disappears, wait a while until it is formatted and we detect the SSD Windows disk.

ddyyjj2007 Publish time 5-2-2019 20:30:05

Hi santi.cc,

My newly bought M2 SSD is slotted correctly with the label facing downward. It is 100% connected to the correct pin and direction.See here:https://ibb.co/tx6Qvw7

I know how to do M2 SSD initialization via Disk Management to format the drive. Thank you for your steps.

I am asking for an unlocked Bios from Chuwi to determine if the M2 SSD slot is faulty. But there is NO website to get Bios or even the Windows 10 drivers. I really wonder what is this forum for?

If I can have an unlocked Bios from Chuwi, I would be able to see under the "Advanced mode" if it has been disabled. Or maybe something else is disabled on my Bios

So currently,I will state that the M2 SSD slot is most likely to be faulty.
Pages: [1]
View full version: Where to get drivers for Chuwi Lapbook Pro