sammin Publish time 6-13-2019 01:30:30

Buy Chuwi computer advice

Hello everyone, my friend is going to buy a new laptop next week. The price is relatively affordable. It is mainly used for office work. But he doesn't know which one to buy. The purpose is photoshop, chrome, word excel, etc. I hope everyone can give some good Suggestions.

manonegra222 Publish time 6-13-2019 03:09:40

For the use that you mention any of the three laptops of Chuwi, LapBook SE, LapBook Pro or AeroBook are perfectly capable of supporting the work of office, multimedia, Chrome and Photoshop, being perhaps the most suitable the AeroBook for its 8 GB of Ram that they will allow you more fluidity in the treatment of images and a greater number of Chrome tabs open simultaneously.

lan1991008 Publish time 6-25-2019 01:21:56

You can buy Chuwi Lapbook Air 14 CWI529, my computer is this, I think it is better.

sammin Publish time 7-5-2019 19:28:08

I think Chuwi is a small brand. It is inconvenient to change parts, but my friend likes Chuwi's computer very much.

santi.sc Publish time 7-6-2019 05:21:22

sammin replied at 7-6-2019 04:28
I think Chuwi is a small brand. It is inconvenient to change parts, but my friend likes Chuwi's comp ...

You have the products available to buy directly from Amazon with fast shipping. In that sense I think there are many facilities that Chuwi offers to receive the product quickly at competitive prices in numerous offers that leave every so often.
It is not necessary to change parts in a new equipment. You have your guarantee if something fails, you can process it.

lan1991008 Publish time 7 day(s) ago

This doesn't have to be very tangled. It is sold on AliExpress and Amazon. If you need it, you can search for the model directly.
Pages: [1]
View full version: Buy Chuwi computer advice