ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi12 Touch Settings

Follow Us

Touch Settings

[Copy link]

jardando|Post time:6-30-2016 00:09:41 View:23644|Reply:39

Edited by jardando at 4-26-2016 11:48

I just got my Hi12 and the touch settings seem to be wonky... or broken. I have to press very hard (compared to other capacitive devices like my vi8 and my lumia) to get the touch to register. Anyone else experiencing this? Any touch settings that can be changed? I should mention, this is a dual boot with a tempered glass screen protector installed. touch was the same with screen protector off too.

Use magic Report

klaus| Post time 5-6-2016 18:03:07 | Show all posts
Thanks Again Loly >>the touchsetting.gt file rules... Much better.
Reply Support 0 Not support 1

Use magic Report

RicJo| Post time 7-21-2016 06:31:44 | Show all posts

There is an other issue to make your tablet more reactive and improving sensitivity.

1/ You have to turn your tablet in "Developer Mode" ; follow this link to do that : http://www.androidcentral.com/an ... -developer-settings

2/ When "Developer Mode" appears in the settings you have to change the following parameters :

- Switch from 1 to 0,5 the followings:  "windows scale", "transition scale", "laps time animation scale"

Reboot your device when done ... Enjoy!

If you have questions, do not hesitate..

Reply Support 0 Not support 1

Use magic Report

loly| Post time 5-4-2016 11:25:00 | Show all posts
Edited by loly at 5-4-2016 11:37

Try my mod of touchsetting.gt https://yadi.sk/d/xCGtojw4rVCLM copy to Windows\INF and reboot
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

loly| Post time 5-5-2016 12:52:47 | Show all posts
klaus replied at 5-5-2016 12:00
A WEIRD THING JUST HAPPENED.  I believe the stylus mode has been activated in Windows!  I have the d ...
Tried to  boot Android, but don't get a response when I tap Android logo at start up.

use volume- volume+ buttons
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

klaus| Post time 5-4-2016 09:33:35 | Show all posts
Edited by klaus at 5-4-2016 10:14

My new  Hi12 has the same bad sensitivity issues. Any way to adjust this? Windows 10 is much worse than the Android OS. Just like this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v7H_rCCsjM&feature=youtu.be
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

klaus| Post time 5-5-2016 12:00:05 | Show all posts
Edited by klaus at 5-5-2016 12:07

A WEIRD THING JUST HAPPENED.  I believe the stylus mode has been activated in Windows!  I have the dual boot model.  Was in Settings/Display checking the touch settings. The tablet then rebooted to Windows. When I sweep the Windows beach scene, to log in as admin,  the sweep open barely worked (after repeated sweeps) and then the keyboard won't accept touch commands to let me log in, as admin.  BUT I am seeing the circular points on the edge of the screen,  when I sweep across the screen. Question how can I get past the admin log-in,  to access windows to correct this in settings display?? Tried to  boot Android, but don't get a response when I tap Android logo at start up. Always goes to the Windows page.  Options?? Ideas??

Use magic Report

klaus| Post time 5-5-2016 14:39:10 | Show all posts
loly replied at 5-5-2016 12:52
use volume- volume+ buttons

Hi Loly, Got Android up....thanks. Any ideas on how to work around Windows login password, so I  to reset display WITHOUT a stylus ?

Use magic Report

klaus| Post time 5-5-2016 17:52:35 | Show all posts
Edited by klaus at 5-5-2016 18:52

Finally dawned on me to use a external keyboard and mouse(thanks Chewi for the 2 usb ports) to login to Windows. Trying a reset  now Thanks ~Klaus  >>UPdate >> Windows reloaded, all is good~

Use magic Report

Framora| Post time 5-19-2016 07:30:11 | Show all posts
Thanks a lot Loly This works just perfect

Use magic Report

Hydro| Post time 6-30-2016 00:09:41 | Show all posts
Can we use it on hibook too ?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules