ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Official Firmware [Official Version] Chuwi Hi8 Windows, Android, Bios, ...

Follow Us

[Hi8] [Official Version] Chuwi Hi8 Windows, Android, Bios, Driver, Tutorial Download

[Copy link]

admin|Post time:5-8-2018 12:45:52 View:88231|Reply:181

manonegra222| Post time 3-6-2018 01:36:10 | Show all posts
robiom replied at 3-5-2018 21:30
Hi

My Hi8 has Android 4.4.4 and the serial number is Q32G22150808979. What is this Android version  ...

The Android version corresponding to your tablet is not published. The closest one you can get here: https://chuwiinnovationtechnolog ... 59w4g84thr3xo92jyd5

Once you have downloaded the files you must use the flash-no-erase-all.json, because in case this file is not available, in addition to reinstalling Android, you will have to reinstall Windows.

Chuwi Moderator
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

robiom| Post time 3-6-2018 03:14:47 | Show all posts
Thanks @manonegra222

I've downloaded that package. Do you know what version of Android it is? If it's newer than 4.4.4 I'll try and flash it.

Is there a tutorial for flashing that package on the forum that you know of?

I've tried to flash before with the Intel tool and it always fails with a fastboot command.

All help is greatly appreciated

Rob

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 3-6-2018 03:43:54 | Show all posts
robiom replied at 3-6-2018 12:14
Thanks @manonegra222

I've downloaded that package. Do you know what version of Android it is? If it ...

There is no upgrade to a superior system. It is the same 4.4.4

Regarding the tutorial: https://forum.chuwi.com/thread-2254-1-1.html only in the part of Android or Windows, do not touch the Bios
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

robiom| Post time 3-6-2018 03:58:56 | Show all posts
Thanks again

Rob

Use magic Report

robiom| Post time 3-6-2018 04:27:37 | Show all posts
I've been looking in the rar file and can't find the flash-no-erase-all.json file or any json file for that matter? Am I being stupid?

Rob

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 3-6-2018 06:43:14 | Show all posts
robiom replied at 3-6-2018 13:27
I've been looking in the rar file and can't find the flash-no-erase-all.json file or any json file f ...

You have to unzip the Rar file.
Inside the inner folder you have available the file flash-no-erase-all.json ??

Use magic Report

robiom| Post time 3-6-2018 07:24:51 | Show all posts
That's what I did. It looks like a Windows installation setup.

Rob

Use magic Report

SBernheart| Post time 5-3-2018 18:19:40 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by SBernheart at 5-4-2018 06:57

Use magic Report

SBernheart| Post time 5-4-2018 06:43:22 | Show all posts

Broken Link Needs Repaired/Replaced Please

Edited by SBernheart at 5-4-2018 06:55

Copied Post: Apologies....I was trying to copy this post to place elsewhere.

Emily --

Can you please update this file? I think I already sent a request out to you and/or support, but it's still not working and for a very, very long time from what I've read. Do you have a different link other than Dropbox? See here that Dropbox gives an error 429. Specifically, just the "[Official Version] Chuwi Hi8 Windows..." link is the broken one to my knowledge.

I've been trying for a while now (and trying the patients of the good people here with all my confusion) to fix something, but if dependent first on this file before other instructions can then precede when IT isn't working either has proven just as frustrating as my original problem in the first place.

Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much....

Sara

Use magic Report

SBernheart| Post time 5-8-2018 12:45:52 | Show all posts

Please redo this link! I may not be able to fix my tablet without it!! All I did was reset my Windows to factory settings and when it was finished, there were drivers missing. I may be able to live without audio (though I shouldn't have to), but I can't live without WiFi (obviously). It was a shame that the recovery portion for Windows did not work from the get go!

Can no one provide access to the Hi8 Win10 link? Drop box just isn't cutting it, so please, PLEASE replace the link for this one.

Thank you.....

Sara

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list