ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Official Firmware [Official Version] Chuwi Hi8 Windows, Android, Bios, ...

Follow Us

[Hi8] [Official Version] Chuwi Hi8 Windows, Android, Bios, Driver, Tutorial Download

[Copy link]

admin|Post time:5-14-2018 07:21:21 View:92426|Reply:181

santi.sc| Post time 5-8-2018 21:18:34 | Show all posts
Edited by santi.sc at 5-9-2018 06:21
SBernheart replied at 5-8-2018 21:45
Please redo this link! I may not be able to fix my tablet without it!! All I did was reset my Windo ...

Sara, I see that you have trouble locating the drivers for your Hi8 Tablet, it can help you locate the drivers for your Hi8 Tablet in this publication.
Access section Chuwi> Hi8> has the Windows image divided into two parts and the backup of the drivers, can not assure you that they are the correct drivers for your serial number. In principle I check that the links download if they are active.If you have questions or more questions to ask to recover your Tablet, do them.
Good luck!

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

mori99| Post time 5-14-2018 07:21:21 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hi, I tried recovery Android and Windows OS images for my Hi8 Q32G22160505273. But both image, older one and newer one, does not work WIFI. I can not turn on Wifi. Could you tell me which images correct about BIOS, Android and Windows images and driber. I'm confusing, because described Wifi module has changed after 201605 on this thtead..
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list