ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Tutorial [Tutorial] How to flash Android for Chuwi Hi8 Pro

Follow Us

[Hi8 Pro] [Tutorial] How to flash Android for Chuwi Hi8 Pro

[Copy link]

emily|Post time:2-21-2018 08:09:59 View:71705|Reply:69

tuncayca| Post time 11-8-2017 07:02:20 | Show all posts
Edited by tuncayca at 11-8-2017 07:23

İ flashed but touch screen doesnt work !!  
I used this firmware : https://chuwiinnovationtechnolog ... l4la2dndiq14mx96rh6

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 11-9-2017 00:43:33 | Show all posts
tuncayca replied at 11-8-2017 07:02
İ flashed but touch screen doesnt work !!  
I used this firmware : https://chuwiinnovationtec ...

hello, did you flash the right firemare? could you please tell me your serial number?

Use magic Report

KingG| Post time 12-4-2017 16:34:58 | Show all posts
So If i forgot the password to the android side of My Chuwi Hi8Pro tablet how do I reset it easily????

Use magic Report

mobilizmo| Post time 1-15-2018 06:59:58 | Show all posts
Hi all!

I have Hi10 Pro with z8300. I downloaded Android- cht_cr_mrd_w-flashfiles-userdebug.softteam_P12A_Ilife_C109S_Hi10_pro_EN_NG_W_DS_V1.0.0.zip but it has no flash-no-erase-all.json file only flash.json. If i flash with flash.json windows partition will be delete but i don't want this. What should I do?

Use magic Report

Hajege| Post time 2-20-2018 10:55:52 | Show all posts
Hello everyone

I try to flash android on my Hi10 dual boot. It does start in te Phone flash tool, but its stucks (ends) on 26% with the next explanantion: "Flash failed (Command type: Device enumeration)" It looks like it is losing connection with the USB of my PC. Does anyone recognize this?

The reason by the way for the flash is that the tablet won't start anymore in Android. Windows works fine.
(sorry for my bad english)

gr,
Erik

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 2-20-2018 11:47:06 | Show all posts
Edited by Motobot at 2-20-2018 22:51
Hajege replied at 2-20-2018 21:55
Hello everyone

I try to flash android on my Hi10 dual boot. It does start in te Phone flash tool, b ...

Hello Erik,
Nobody except you can see what is happening on your tablet.
There are no important details about what you did to find your mistake.
However, I guess I know what the problem is.
You should flash Android with the cleanup to remake the GPT partitions again. Choose flash.json. This will delete your Windows. After you flashed Android, you should flash Windows again. This is the only way to solve your problem.

Use magic Report

Hajege| Post time 2-21-2018 00:41:52 | Show all posts
Motobot replied at 2-20-2018 11:47
Hello Erik,
Nobody except you can see what is happening on your tablet.
There are no important deta ...

Thanks for the advise. I wil try it, but i wil also try to tell you what i did before:
I used the Phone Flash tool for flashing Android. I downloaded the Android files from the Chuwi site fort he Hi10.
In the Phone flash tool is selected the “flash-no-erase-all.json”

The next step was starting up the tablet in DNX fastboot mode by pressing de volume + and volume – button at the same time and the powerbutton. The yellow tekst DNX Fastboot mode  appeared on the screen.

At that time is plugged in the USB cable between tablet en PC and I could start the flash.

At 26% of the proces (in flash tool) the PC gives a notification that it didn’t recognize the USB device. On the tablet the bootloader(?) page of andoid showed up. And after al little time, the phone flash tool cancelled the operation.

IMG_20180221_092356181.jpg 2018-02-21.png
One of the first times is tried to flash I hadn’t installed the USB drivers for windows, but then the proces didn’t even start in the phone flash tool. After installing de
USB android drivers (and rebooted the PC) is got te failure as described above.

Is this a better explanation of the problem and do you still think i have to use de "flash.sjon" file in stead of the “flash-no-erase-all.json”?

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 2-21-2018 01:59:25 | Show all posts
Yes, I think you should flash with flash.json.

Use magic Report

Hajege| Post time 2-21-2018 06:32:48 | Show all posts
Motobot replied at 2-21-2018 01:59
Yes, I think you should flash with flash.json.

Did not work either with the flash.sjon file. It looks like to start well, but than the tablet loses his connection with the PC, while the tablet shows his bootloader page (the one with the android robot on his back, as shown in my previous reply).
after that de Phone flash tool quits the job.

2018-02-21 (3).png

Did is miss something?

Use magic Report

Hajege| Post time 2-21-2018 08:09:59 | Show all posts
Hajege replied at 2-21-2018 06:32
Did not work either with the flash.sjon file. It looks like to start well, but than the tablet los ...

I found the solution to my problem.
When the PC says its lost the connection with the usb device, i pulled out the usb cable and put it right back again, after that the Phone flash tool continued and flashed Android.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list